26

I fixed the sash around me as I looked in the mirror. The red gown I was wearing was similar to the gowns the others were wearing. In front of me was a couch where Tony was seated with Irene who batted her eyelashes at him flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes inside my head. The cameras flashed and I peeked at the picture. It looked nice.

"Remind me why we should do this again," Harriet said as she rolled her eyes at Irene.

"It's for a poll they're making about who looks the best with Zeke." Julianne answered.

After Irene was Clover. She headed to the spot beside him. She placed the tiara on top of her head and smiled at the camera while holding Tony's hands.

"For what purpose?" Harriet asked while she leaned her head on her hand for support.

"To see who the public likes the most," Christine replied.

"I bet Claire would get the most votes," I commented.

Claire flushed, "How do you know?"

I smiled, "Back then, there was also a poll where you placed second after Beatrice and now, she's gone. But you're not."

"But I think Julianne would get a lot of votes." Claire countered, "I mean, look at her!"

Julianne really did fit the gown. Red is definitely her color. She fixed her sash as her cheeks heated.

"She already looks like a queen!" Claire continued while pointing to her.

I nodded along with Harriet and Christine.

"Point taken." We said.

"Lady Harriet," The cameraman called.

Harriet rose from her seat and glanced at us worriedly, "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous!" I said.

"Go wow them!" Claire encouraged.

"Everyone will be bowing down to you when they see your photo." Julianne stated.

"You can do this, Harriet!" Christine exclaimed.

He smiled at us gratefully and she walked to the couch. She placed the tiara atop her head and sat down after Tony kissed her knuckles. Her cheeks heated at the gesture and the camera caught that moment.

"She looks great," Julianne commented.

"She does," I agreed.

"So far, who do you think had the best picture?" Christine asked.

"Honestly? Carmel." Claire stated, "She's a model for heaven's sake!"

"She looked regal," Julianne agreed.

"I think it was Bloom," I said, "They looked so happy."

Out of the 18 girls, only 11 girls took a picture with the prince, Harriet included. Only Claire, Christine, Julianne, Daphne, Catherine, Mary, and I haven't.

"For me, Diana's looked best." Christine stated.

Diana looked graceful in her picture. She held his hand with her left and her other was placed on his chest. They were looking at each other in the picture and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Lady Catherine," The man called.

Harriet left the room after a wave of goodbye to us. Catherine walked to the couch and placed the tiara on her head.

"Who do you think should be eliminated next?" Julianne asked.

"Clover," Claire stated, "She's horrible."