Chapter 1: Love at Second Sight

LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT

Yada put down some folders on the table

Yada put down some folders on the table. And the man sitting in his chair, didn't notice his secretary's presence inside. His mind is full of random thoughts.

While Mr. Yada trying to get the attention of the man, who's occupied of something. He waves his hand in front of the face of Kimmon but still, he never mind Yada's spirit.

"Mr. Kim!" Mr. Yada called out Kim's name, but the man who's owned the name, wasn't heard it.

His eyes focus somewhere in somehow. "I miss him!" It's already slip in his mouth.

"Mr. Kim!" Another calling out of Kim's name but this time, Mr. Yada's voice is different unlike a while ago.

That's the reason, why Kim is almost falling out, in his chair. And Mr. Yada chuckled a bit after seeing Kim's pouty lips. "Today, his first day in the company." Yada added.

"Really?" It forms a hope in Kim's face. He felt excitement suddenly. He stand and fix his tie properly. "I am good looking now?" He asked after securing his looks is perfect to fall the guy, who's caught his picky taste.

"Yes! As always, Mr. Kim." The emotionless secretary complement his boss.

"That's why, I really like you!" Kim tap the broad shoulder of his secretary repeatedly. Before taking a step, going to the door.

"Where are you going, Mr. Kim?" Yada asked after hearing the noise of the door.

Kim smile first. "I want to see him." The excited man can't wait to see the one he missed.

"But the meeting will starts in  about 30 minutes." Yada reminds Kim but this young man didn't mind it all.

He just continue walking and didn't take a look to bid his goodbye.

.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

2 MONTHS AGO.

Kim laughed when he saw the reddish face turns into red one.