Chapter 34: Fated to Last Forever

FATED TO LAST FOREVER

Kim nervously looking in his beloved who's standing in his front

Kim nervously looking in his beloved who's standing in his front. He keeps holding his tears and just not to burst out. He feels that he was drown from the happiness that made him wanting to cry.

Everyone is witnessing the vow that will bind the two person's heart as one.  But one of them, keeps crying, it's Yada. But this is so magical, someone's offered a tissue to Yada, namely Chai, Copter's bestfriend. And everyone got their own happy ending.

"From this day forward, I, Kimmon, choose thee, my beloved Copter, to be my partner in life, to love you and cherish you, to lead you and share all of life's experiences with you by following God through them. That through His grace, Copter, we might grow old together." He paused and holds Copter's hand while his eyes keep looking those teary eyed of Copter. "I give you this ring; wear it with love and joy." He places the ring on the third finger of Copter's left hand. "I pledge to live with you and never leave you; to laugh with you every minute; to stand by your side and be your strength,  and sleep in your warm arms; to be a joy to your heart,  and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always and guide you for the rest of our life,  and,  for you,  to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times even in the bad times; to struggle with you in a bad  seconds of our life; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my souls; to share with you all my riches and honours; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end."

Copter's turn to take his vow. But before he uttered it, Kim wipes those tears that already fall when Kim say his promise. He keeps it hold but it continuous falling in his soft cheeks.

"Don't cry, please. My heart is breaking every time I see you like this."  Kim uttered while continue wiping those tears.

It made Copter smiled and tried to hold it up, as much he can. He breathe so deep and gets all of a guts to say it all. "From this day forward, I, Copter, choose thee, my beloved Kimmon, to be my partner in life, to love you and cherish you, to lead you and share all of life's experiences with you by following God through them. That through His grace, Kimmon, we might grow old together." He paused and holds Kim's hand while his eyes keep looking those eyes of his beloved one. "I give you this ring; wear it with love and joy." He places the ring on the third finger of Kim's left hand. "I pledge to live with you and never leave you; to laugh with you every minute; to stand by your side and be your strength,  and sleep in your warm arms; to be a joy to your heart,  and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always and guide you for the rest of our life,  and,  for you,  to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times even in the bad times; to struggle with you in a bad seconds of our life; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my souls; to share with you all my riches and honours; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end."