Chapter 21: Foolish heart

FOOLISH HEART

(Flashback)

Kim was embracing the feeling of abandon, in the dark and cold park. He came back from reality after realizing that he was standing alone, like the most stupid person. He take a sit in where he was standing just give a support in his body that almost falling down. He slowly close his eyes. Just to feel and embrace the drops coming from above.

A light rain came. The climate gives sympathy in him, of what he felt. He let the sky cry for him since there's no single drop of tears rolling down. He didn’t deserve to feel the pain because he is the root of all this shit in his life. He was starting to prove that he chose Copter but another mistaken part came.

He took his phone and dials someone number. It took one ring before the other line pick it.

“Mr. Kim! Where are you? You are gone suddenly.”

“Let’s go home, Yada!” Kim utter with his miserable voice.

He cut off the conversation before the other man response. He sigh deep and throw everything’s bad. Until, the rain becomes intense. He close his eyes again and feels those drops.

He loosen the both grip. He lost from the battle. He lose the both person.

He can’t felt the raindrops suddenly, that made him to open his eyes. He lift his head and sees the jacket protect him. He turn and sees the one who owned the thing.

Kim stand and embrace the one who saved him from his miserable life. It made them to soak in the heavy rain.

“You came back!” Kim utter repeatedly. His heart was overwhelming from happiness and aches.

The other kept his eyes to Kim before he utter something. “Because you need me.”

Kim pull away his own arms and face him. He looks in those eyes, in a deep way. He couldn't imagine that even he is the most stupid person that came in this man’s life, this man never leave him behind.

Kim slowly hold those face of this man while his eyes didn’t leave this most cute guy he adored. He just memorizing those features that his eyes witnessing. “No!” He utter. He almost cry, just to burst out this pain he felt. “Because I love you, Copter.”

A minute of silence before giving his response. “I love you more.” Copter utter.

It a signal to Kim that he needs to do something now. He move and kiss Copter. He gave the most painful kiss. And Copter fought back in the kiss that they shared under this sky. Under this perfect world that they’re the only person who lived. Just like that there’s no other person, who can ruin this almost perfect moment. Their hearts connect in this moment. A moment of cherishing.