Chapter 13: Hard to say I'm sorry

HARD TO SAY I'M SORRY

Everyone's busy in their different task for this day

Everyone's busy in their different task for this day. But the perfect moment to one person to receive a special treatment. That made him the most special person in their department.

"Special delivery for the most cute person here in our department!" Nan speech with his optimistic characters. He holds a bouquet of red rose.

"Is that for me?" Mimi ask with a giggling.

Nan raise his one eyebrow towards his co-worker. "Are you cute?" He ask with playful tone of his voice.

Mimi pouty lips came. The sulky face shown to everyone that made Mae to rub Mimi's back, to comfort her friend.

Em walks towards Nan and put his arms in his co-worker's shoulder. "I can't imagine that you like me, Nan." He move his other hand to grab the bouquet of flower.

But before he totally grab it, Nan pull out his arms and walk towards the two man who are walking outside of Tee's office.

"Delivery for the cutest person in our department." Nan lend the bouquet in front of his workmate. And he show his fine-looking smile.

Copter surprised and can't move a minute, just to absorb what's happening.

"Who gave it to him?" Tee ask when he learn that Copter is stuck in his position.

"Someone's special in his life, Mr. Tee." He answer their department head with high spirits. Then, he look back to Copter. "This is for you!" He push a bit the bouquet towards Copter.

Copter feel so uncertain for accepting it. But at the end, he took it from Nan's hand.

"There's a small card inside. But don't worry, I didn't read it." The last words slip off in Nan's lips before he back in his proper sit.

Copter look for the card and read it silently. His smile never disappear after reading it. It made him smile and contented.

"Let's talk for another time, Copter." Tee put his palm in Copter's back that made the other man look at him.

Copter nod as his response and let Tee to go back inside of his office. Tee sit in his chair and open his laptop, just to continue what he was doing earlier. Until his focus back to Copter who's smelling the bouquet of rose he received. He witness how happy and glad Copter is. He pick up his phone that resting in the side of his unorganized table and dials someone's number.

"Hey!" The first thing he say after the other man in the line pick it.

"What?"

"You did a good job, Kim. Giving him a bouquet of red rose. He like it!"

"Huh?"