Chapter 31: Fall from the Past

FALL FROM THE PAST

Everyone's attention turns to someone who can't stop herself from causing a noise

"You and him are engaged at the first place?" Hara's voice made everyone to give her an asking looks.

"Just lower you voice."

Hara realized right now that she made a scene in the Coffee Shop. So, she clear her throat and sip a bit Latte before uttering. "Are you saying that the two of you are going to marry each other forcedly? Because it is an agreement between your dad and his dad. The two of you are the one who need to fulfill the agreement?"

Kim nod as his response to his cousin who's can't comprehend what's happening right now. Just like what he did yesterday.

"So what's your plan now? Isn't a good thing?  And finally, you can get what you want."

"I know. It is good in my side. But.." Kim paused and blow a deep sigh. "But what if... He is doing this for a revenge? In fact,  I want him to get mine without any agreement. Because of the agreement, our life becomes complicated, just like what happen before."

Hara put down the cup after hearing Kim's explanation. "But can you just look in the bright side of it. The two of you can be together."

Kim look down and something's pop up in his mind. He stop arguing with his cousin since he didn't know yet what should he do or what's the right thing to do.

.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

Kim walks back and forth while rubbing his chin. He thinks carefully every inch of happening in this night. Trying to comprehend everything and analyzing it. I made an agreement with him before then he is going to use the agreement of my dad with his dad. Then, I am going to force myself to marry him? I waited him for a long time. So? What's the point of complaining it right now? He protesting in his little mind.