Chapter 9: Jealousy Incarnate

JEALOUSY INCARNATE

Copter's attention get by someone's sitting opposite by him a while ago

Copter's attention get by someone's sitting opposite by him a while ago. He slowly lift his head, just to see who the fucking asshole is.

"Are you waiting someone else?" Godt ask him after placing a plastic tray contain a foods that good for 2 person.

Copter put down first his phone in the table then, he sit properly. "Yes." His short response and easy to understand.

"So? Can I accompany you until he come?" Godt put the drinks and food in Cop's front.

Copter look around before his eyes landed in Godt's face again. "You can." Then, he pick up his phone, just to check if the one he awaited will come.

"How are you?" Godt sip a bit in his drinks before he continue talking. "I didn't see you in past few days."

"I am fine. Don't worry."

Godt sigh, so deep. "Did you already think about what I am asking you?"

Copter look to Godt that the bigger man didn't take away his eyes from him.

"I am serious in asking you if we can back together." Godt added. Then, he put his hand in Copter's hand that resting in the table. Just to show how he's sincere. "Can we? I really regret in that day, the day I ended our relationship."

The shorter man pull out Godt's hand in him. It seems, he's not OK in this situation. "Can you just wait for 3 months?" Copter look carefully in the eyes of Godt, just to read what the next move of this man is. "I just need to finish something. Just 3 months Godt." He added.

Godt smile a bit when he learn that there's something hope after the 3 months of waiting. "It seems, that there's a good news after 3 months? I am right, my Copter?"

Copter didn't response in Godt question. He made a huge bite in the sandwich that Godt bought for him.

"You're still a good eater." Godt' one palm support his face that looking to Copter. Until, he see a bit sauce in the edge of the lips of his precious Copter. He use his thumb to wipe it that made Copter to shock a little. "Take it easy! It all yours." He added and smile of being in love.

"Don't you want to eat?" Copter ask while his mouth is full.

"Don't worry. I am OK." Godt smile never fades that made the other man uncomfortable. "I am happy to know that there's a hope between us. I didn't sleep well in past few days when I know that you really hate me." He continue.

"It's your fault to break with me." Copter confident response and smile.

"That's why I am getting you back in mine. I hope that there's no someone else that occupied my space here." He pointed Copter's chest, pointed to his heart.