Extra Chapter: Everyone Deserves to be Happy

EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY

EXTRA SCENE: KimCop

Kim woke up in the morning. A sun rays strike from a glass window, lights up the whole room. He choose to keep his eyes focus to the person who's peacefully sleeping in his side. He just memorizing every details of this man's face. And slowly forming a smile in his lips.

But his smile widen, when Copter woke up. He welcomed Copter by his smile. "Just sleep more." Kim uttered.

Copter gently rubbed his eyes first. Just to clearly see his beloved that half naked. The only thing covered his the part down of their body.

"Did you awake for too long?" Copter uttered.

"Uhmm. No!"

Copter look around and sees how bright outside is. Its telling that its already time to prepare something for them. He tried to lift but Kim pull him again back in the bed. That made the bed shakes.

"Kim!" He shouted.

"I love you.."

"Uhmm.."

"I'll never get tried in saying it. I love you.. And I love you.." Kim offered a sweet kiss in Copter's forehead.

"Enough, Kim. You made me special. I felt so shy here." Copter covered his face by his pillow.

.
.
.
.
.

EXTRA SCENE: GodtBas

Godt sit down in one of the chair in the coffee shop. He's taking his lunch alone, as always. He looks so handsome and contented but not so happy, just like the other couple here in the shop. He take a deep sighed before sipping a cup of coffee.

"Can I take a sit here?"

Out of nowhere, a familiar voice before is echoed in his ears. He slowly look and sees the angelic face again. He just mesmerized of what kind of beauty this man had.

"Silence mean YES!" Then, Bas sit without hearing a go signal from Godt. "If you don't mind, can I know your name?" He added and smiled.

"Uhmm.. Godt!"

"Oh I see.. I am Bas, if you remember that I am the wedding singer of Mr. Kim's wedding." Bas explained before taking a bite in the sandwich.

"I remember that." Godt smile towards him.

"You smiled but it seems, your eyes telling that there's an emptiness in your life." Bas paused and shows his beautiful eyes and smile. "Can I fill that emptiness?" He added.

That made Godt to choked suddenly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EXTRA SCENE: TaeTee

Tae followed Tee quickly after they had a bit misunderstanding. He knows that he didn't do anything wrong but he needs to calm Tee from burst out.

"Hey! She just asked about the work. That's it!" Tae grabbed Tee's hand just to stop Tee.

"Oh! I see.. I waited you for 1 hour because you said, you will be late because of your work then I went in this company and sees that you just talk happily with that girl!" Tee exclaimed.

"Calm down a bit, Tee!" Tae tried his best to calm down Tee but he failed.

"You!" Tee pointed Tae that made the man step backward. "Tell everyone that trying to flirt you, that you are already taken." He shouted.

Everyone in the E.shine employee look at them. They witness a cat and dog fight. But the two didn't mind it and keeps arguing. Well, its only Tee.

"So? Are we officially now?" Tae asked for confirmation.

"Uhmm" Tee answered indirectly.

And it made Tae to screamed.

****

My Note:

I'll publish the epilogue right away.