Epilogue: Fated to End

FATED TO END

Kim look at Copter so playfully. This day is their first anniversary wedding. So, he decided to eat his baby Copter in this night before the day ends.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked while his hand moving towards Copter's body.

"No! We will disturb them." Copter holds Kim's hand before it gets what it wants.

It made Kim to have a quick look in two baby's crib, placing a bit far in their bed. He deep sighed before facing his partner. He sees Copter's smile that saying Copter won today.

"How could you did this to me, Copter? I prepared myself for this." Another blown of a deep sighed. But he's Kim, a playful CEO. "We're going it so quickly." He pleads.

But before Copter uttered, a sounds of baby cry heard. Copter immediately run towards their baby's crib. And lift his daughter and carry her.

"Oh! Baby Kimmy.." He smiled towards the baby girl. And it made the baby stops.

Kim walks toward his wifey and daughter. 5 months ago, they decided to adopt a child but ended up adopting new born twins. One girl and one boy. They named it next to Kimmon, which is Kim for baby boy and Kimmy for baby girl.

"You always keep your words. To be a good parent to our child." Kim uttered.

Copter faced him with a smile in his lips. And Kim, took it as a chance to kiss Copter. But before their lips meet, their baby Kim cried.

"You are so perfect timing, my son." Kim rubbed his hair for disappointment. He lift and carry his baby Kim.

That made Copter to laugh a bit. But another thing happen, someone's knock on the door. Copter walks towards and open it. They see Dhara, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"I want to sleep here.."

They finally, live as one happy family with their three lovely child. And this moment, their painful battle is already ended. They now, conquering of their new chapter of life, which is to live happily.

***

My Note:

Finally, we reached it. And thank you again. You can check out my new KimCop fanfiction, entitled BITTER-SWEET CANDY.

See you there!