Chapter 8: Love is in the Air

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Copter is awake from a peaceful sleep

Copter is awake from a peaceful sleep. He gently rub his own eyes until it clearly see the smile of a taller man, who holds a wooden tray which filled of different nutrition foods and his lovely daughter, standing beside him that shows her beautiful and wide smile.

"Breakfast in bed!" Kim tell with a joyful tone of voice. Then, he walks towards Copter's bed.

Copter sit properly in his bed and Kim, put down the wooden tray in bed. And Dhara went in the other side.

"Daddy! Made it for you." Dhara say while she coil her little arms in Cop's body.

The man who awake a while ago, can't imagine and comprehend what's happening now. He thought that his responsibility is to take care the father and daughter but it seems, he's the one who take care by the two.

"Let's go, Dhara. Copter will eat his breakfast." Then, Kim stand from sitting beside Cop's body.

But the moment he made his first move, someone's hold Kim's hand. The taller man, slowly turn his head.

"Can we eat together?" Copter said without thinking twice. When he learned that he said something weird, he cover his mouth suddenly by his palm.

Kim's head didn't process in a minute, and tried to absorb everything. He is back when Dhara's little hand, touch his arm.

"Daddy! Let's eat with Daddy Copter. Please!" A pleading eyes can't resist by his own daddy.

"Don't you like to be with me?" Cop say without looking to Kim. He let his mouth to taste the food in his front.

.
.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

Copter face the mirror in his room and put some beauty product in his face and neck. To secure the smooth and soft face he had and to take care his own self. He is done in taking a bath to make his body to fresh and relax.