Chapter 17: Keep Holding in Lies

KEEP HOLDING IN LIES

Copter washing some plates when a big bang of sound made him to stop

Copter washing some plates when a big bang of sound made him to stop. He went in the living area, just to see who the visitor of this huge house. He sees Kim walking towards him.

"Are you OK?" Kim utter when he already near at Copter.

"I-I am O-OK." Copter stuttering since he didn't expect that Kim will come back home.

"Are you sure? Did someone hurt you?" Kim ask while walking around in Copter's body. Just to check if there is bruises or scratches.

"I am OK. Why are you here?"

Kim stops and face the man who felt him worried. "This is my house. So, what are you expecting?"

"Not that. I thought, you are going to spend your night again to Mr. Tee's house." Copter say.

Then he walk back in the kitchen, just to continue washing the plates. Kim follow him.

"How are you? And Dhara?"

"We're fine. But your daughter always asking me when you will come home."

"Where she is? Did she fall asleep already?"

"Yes."

Copter turn back to Kim who's standing beside the table. He pull away the apron he use and back it in the proper place.

"Do you want to eat?"

"What did that witch do to you?" Kim change the topic.

"Did Mr. Tee told it?"

"Say it? Or what?" Kim is started to irritate.

"If Mr. Tee, didn't say it to you. Are you going home? Or maybe! It is the reason why you coming home tonight?"

Kim sigh. "I am worried. You didn't know how witch my mother is. She will never forgive or forget you, easily."

"Then, don't feel worried. I can manage everything." Copter pass by in Kim and walk upward.

"You didn't know what she can do to you." Kim follow Copter.

Until they enter Copter's room.

"You didn't let your mother to do anything to me, right?" Copter face Kim. "Or are you going to run away again?"

"I am just giving you a warning, Copter. She's witch." Kim sit in the bed beside Copter.

"I know. I already said to you, I can manage whatever she can do." Copter stand when Kim trying to lay his head in Copter's shoulder but he failed.

He fall in the bed. He looks to Copter who's busy in looking something in his closet.

"Are you not mad at me?" Kim utter with his lifeless voice.