Chapter 23: No Matter What Happen

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN

Copter keep looking in the man who's sitting comfortably in his chair without any change of expression

Copter keep looking in the man who's sitting comfortably in his chair without any change of expression. Just like there's nothing happen at all. It made Copter to feel more pain in his chest, directly in his heart. It leaves another scars.

He hates himself for staying with this man. Especially, for knowing that this man is never ever change. Keeping lies are a normal case in his life.

He crumple his hand. Just to stay calm and relax, even though the pain is killing him every second passed.

"Did you need something else?" Kim didn't take any glance while asking something. Since Copter was standing in his front, he keep himself in his paper works.

Copter stops before he utter something. Because Kim thrown another thing.

"If you don't mind. You can go now. I am busy and I don't have any single time for you." Kim say with his cold tone of voice.

But before Copter make his way. Someone's enter the office.

"Have a lunch, Kim?" Tee asked Kim when he is standing in front of the CEO.

Copter look at them. He sees that Kim lift his head and smile towards Tee. Another ache, strike in his heart. It made it to block the passage air.. he hardly breathe for a second.

"I am OK with that."

When Copter heard Kim's answer, he crumpled his hand while biting his lower lips. Just to hold his tears. He walks outside without turning back.

He keep walking. Walking until he don't know where he is. He took a sit in the last step of stair. He used the stair since there's no other person, who urge to use it.

He can't hold it anymore; moreover, he let his tears fall down. Just hold until the contract end. And this pain will never kill you again. Keep fighting, Copter!

He slowly lift his head when he sees a shadow of a man who's standing in front of him.

The man keep looking. They did the staring game first. Before Copter utter the name of the man who always save him.

"G-Godt.. Its really painful." Copter say while smashing his chest. Just to breathe properly.

Godt bend his knee. He looks in those sad eyes before he slowly wipe those tears. He keep wiping until the shed tears are gone.

"I am here.. just to heal you."

"He keeps doing a lie."

"I never lied to you."

"He change."

"But I will never change."

After Godt wipe those tears. He embrace this man and shows that he's always in Copter side, no matter what happen.