Chapter 2: Look at me, Only me

LOOK AT ME, ONLY ME

Kim was looking in the lady, who's comfortably sitting in front of him

Kim was looking in the lady, who's comfortably sitting in front of him. A lady whose head turner of what a beauty she had. Everyone admired her from a back. She's respected and well-known lady. She often shows her beautiful smile, just like what she did to this man. 

"Now, I know

"Now, I know." Hara confirmed. "He's cute and adorable."

Kim head furrow drawn. "Don't you dare to take him, Hara. He's already reserved in mine." He warned the lady. As if, he's the owner.

But the devil smile of this lady shown. "You claim it?" Then Kim didn't answer Hara's question since he is the only one who is obsess. "Did he know? That he was here because of you?" Ms. Hara told while enjoying to tease the man who's miserable in not getting what he wants.

Kim sip first in a cup of coffee. "No! I bet he didn't know me yet."

"How pity you are." Hara look at Kim straight in the eyes of the man. She witness that the shining eyes is already fades.

"I know!" He sigh. "You can laugh at me. Since the famous guy like me, can't like the person he liked." Kim sigh for the second time around but this sigh is so deep.

"But!" Hara pause awhile, then continue. "It seems, his eyes laid in you. Only in you." Hara's eyes focus to somewhere not to Kim.

"I hope, also that ---." Kim can't continue when he notice that Hara is looking at somewhere.

It made Kim to turn his head, just know what Hara looking is. And he saw, Copter is looking back where he is. Until Cop notice that he was looking at him. It made Copter turn his eyes back in his coworkers, which taking their break time in the lobby. Cop with his coworkers is far from Kim and Hara, in 5 tables away. When the moment Kim saw that Cop avoid his eyes, he can't stop to feel sad again. 

"It seems.. he is jealous." Hara told out of nowhere.

It made Kim to turn his head back. "As if, Hara." Sadness... already written in his face, all through out of his handsomeness.