Chapter 30: Brightest Light

BRIGHTEST LIGHT

3 DAYS AFTER..

Kim finally sees the brightest light of the sun. It is a sunny day for each of them. Its been a while since his feet landed here. When he's standing in front of the tomb, everything's flashing in his mind again. How scared that day, how painful and miserable of every second of his life. Its coming back in him and felt again the pain.

After reminiscing the poignant day, he put down the basket of flower. "Its been a while. I am thankful for everything." He whispered in the air. And he turn his face to his daughter who's standing beside him. "Talk to your daddy, Dhara."

Dhara smile and nod to her daddy before facing the tomb. "Hi daddy." She up her hand and waves. "Thank you daddy. If you want to know if I am OK.. I am! daddy. Daddy Kim take care of me while you are there in heaven." Her jolly voice spread out in the graveyard. She's too young to comprehend everything's.

They stay for a bit more time before deciding to leave the place. Kim didn't went in his work for today and he accompany first his daughter. Dhara slept in the car because of a long trip after visiting the grave of his daddy.

"We're here, Mr. Kim." Yada uttered when the car is already stop in front of the hospital.

Kim slightly tap his daughter's shoulder. "Baby, we're here."

Dhara rub her eyes slowly and stop when she clearly see the signage. They both went outside and walk inside of the hospital.

A couple of minutes before they both stop in front of a door. Kim knocks on a door for three times before opening it. They went inside and sees Copter sitting in the stretcher while Godt is pilling some fruit for him.

"Mr. Kim." Godt uttered and bid his respect to the someone who's in the high position.

Kim smiled as his response to the respect that Godt gave. He felt that Dhara pull away his hand and runs towards his daddy Copter.

"Daddy! I miss you. When you are coming back at our house?"

"Soon, baby." Copter smiled while tapping his daughter's head.

Godt get Copter's attention after lending the small plate that full of different fruits.

"You need this."

Copter accept it without anymore complains. He put down the plates in his lap.

"Baby, you want ice cream?" Godt asked Dhara when he comes near at the child.

"Yes! Uncle Godt." She's still a child. A simple things can make her smile shows. She look to her daddy Kim and asking her eyes a permission for the ice cream. She used her beautiful eyes with a pouty lips.