Chapter 27: Lasting Love

LASTING LOVE

Kim presences interrupt the whole office of Design Department

Kim presences interrupt the whole office of Design Department. He is annoyed and irritated since Tee didn't answer his calls nor replying in his texts. Everyone looks at him with a little scared in their face.

"Where's your boss?" He shouted.

Everyone didn't response immediately since they're still in the state of shocked. Kim continue typing in the screen of his cellphone. Dialing Tee's number, repeatedly. But keeps asking them.

"I said! Where's your boss?" He shouted again.

"Mr. Kim, please calm down." Yada tried his best to calm down the CEO.

"How can I calm myself if Tee didn't answer my calls and texts?" Kim exclaimed.

Everyone look down and can't laid a single second of glance in Kimmon. But after a couple of minute, the tension is slightly decrease when Tee walks inside. In fact, Tee saved everyone.

"You're too exaggerated, Kim. I heard your voice outside. It's too loud." Tee made his entrance with Copter. He take a sneak peak in the man beside him and his smile grows. "Right, Copter?"

Copter nod as his response. It already written in his face the unease situation. Kim is already calmed his own self. He follows Tee that walks inside of his own office. He didn't take a quick glance at Copter since he knows that Copter misunderstood it. He face Tee with his crossed arms.

"Why you didn't answer my calls? Nor replying in my texts?"

Tee sit in his chair and let Kim to talk more.

"I am so worried about you. What if Pim came back?" Kim added.

When Tee sees how Kim really worried about him, his smile shows. "I am Ok. And I am happy for knowing that you still cared about me. But I think.." He paused and take a quick glance outside of the office. He sees Copter that already doing his paper works. And his eyes back in the man, standing in front of him. "I think, you should feel more worried if Copter misunderstood of what you did earlier."

Kim release a bit air first. "We've already talked about this."

Tee open his laptop and starts to type something. "That's good!"

"But we're not finish yet." Kim close down the laptop. It made Tee to look at him. "Focus on me first. Why you didn't answer my calls and replying in my texts?"

"I already told you. I am going to stop."

"But not answering my calls and not replying my texts are exempted. We've agreed that your feelings only will stop."