Chapter 26: See the Light

SEE THE LIGHT

Kim silently eating his dinner in one of expensive restaurant

Kim silently eating his dinner in one of expensive restaurant. He keeps his mouth zip since they starts to shared some time. It made the other man felt unease in Kim's silent.

"Can you just pretend that you are happy in this moment? Just now. Only now, Kim." Tee asked for something, moreover; requesting.

Kim paused and take a look at his friend. He shows his unwillingly smile. "Isn't enough?" He is referring to the smile he gave.

Tee sighed. It's a deep sigh. "You are here but too far to reach." He wiped his lips saying that he's already done. "I am full. Let's go home." His sad voice thrown suddenly.

Kim keep looking until he grabbed Tee's hand and his friend ended up sitting in his chair again. "Continue your food. I owned you this. So? I am going to pay for it with full interest."

Tee can't win in this situation. So, he end up following Kim's order. He continue his food even though, he truly full.

What if.. Tee's existence will gone? Are you going to love me? -PIM

It pop up in Kim's mind that made him to paused and look at Tee. "Be careful, Tee." He warned his friend.

Tee stops for a while and let his eyes to take a peak at his friend. He sees a worrying one that he can't comprehend why Kim said it. "Is there something wrong, Kim?"

"Nothing. But be careful. Since, I am going to a business trip for one week. Ask Tae to accompany you."

"Why? Is Pim told something?"

"No. I am just worried because we know that Pim had bipolar disorder. What if she will do something to you?"

"I am OK, Kim. She will never hurt me." Tee smiled and shows that's everything is fine.

A reason why Kim needs to avoid Copter and let Tee to replace Copter for a while. Since, they didn't know what Pim can do. Kim had an own idea of how he can protect the one he loved.

.
.
.

***