Chapter 15: Barrier, Separate us!

BARRIER, SEPARATE US!

Kimmon wasted his hours in lying in his chair and closing his eyes

Kimmon wasted his hours in lying in his chair and closing his eyes. He wants to feel and carry those burden of his stupidity. He made another mistake. Everything’s he made is a damn bullshit. As consequence of this, he needs to accept and hold those aches and rankles.

“Mr. Kim!”

Scattered documents and unorganized paper works shown in Kim sight when he open his eyes. He slowly turn up his head and see who the person call out his name is.

Uhmm.” Kim mumble while he starts to arrange all papers and forms.

His secretary help him to gather all the documents and put it in the side of table. When Yada secured that all important papers are already in the safe place, he begin to say something.

“Mr. Kim! It’s already 10 in the evening. It’s time to leave.”

A minute passed before Kim stand and get his suit in the couch. He wear and fix himself first. Yada open the door for Mr. Kim when the CEO is ready to leave.

“Thank you!” Kim utter when he is already in the outside of his office.

He walks so gently and manly. Yada follow him inside of the elevator. The silence between them is grow up since Kim’s mind is occupied by those problems of him. He didn’t mind other people who come in and out inside of the elevator. And also, he took a glance in his wrist watch every second passed.

Kim stops when he see a familiar man standing in the main door of the building. His smile didn’t leave the moment he clearly recognize who the man standing is. He turn his head in his side where Yada is standing.

“Ready the car! We’ll have a passenger.” He told Yada. The secretary follow it and he go in the back door of the building which the parking lot is located.

The CEO continue walking until he is standing beside of the man, who made his smile show.

“Your height is perfect for my height.” Kim say without looking to the man beside him.

Copter lift his head a little, just to see Kimmon’s face. He witness how the CEO hold his smile. But at the end, he didn’t mind what Kim say.

“Let’s go home together.” Kim added since Copter didn’t say something.

“You can go with Mr. Tee.” Copter’s serious voice came. His cutest is take away already by his resentment towards Kim.

“Copter!” Kim exclaimed when Copter refuse his offer and enter Tee’s name between them. “I’m sorry!” His tone of voice is different from a normal. It increase, suddenly.

Kim furrow head came when he didn’t heard Copter response. Since the heavy rain came. Everything’s soak in the intense drop of raindrops. Copter immediately get his umbrella and open it. He let Kim to join and they shared under the umbrella which Copter holding.