Chapter 19: Stupidity Strikes

STUPIDITY STRIKES

Kim looking at his friend who’s lying in the stretcher

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kim looking at his friend who’s lying in the stretcher. He sees how pale and weak Tee is. This weak person is slowly killing him from unpleasant feeling of concern. He almost curse himself again. He don’t want; moreover, to dealt a guilt feelings if another person will die because of him.

“How are you? Did you feel any pain?” The worrying Kim ask his best buddy. He felt a bit relief.

Tee’s colorless lips slowly move, just to show his smile. To show that he is OK and no need to feel pity towards him. “Here!” He pointed his chest that receiving a numerous emotional pain. “Pain from heart break. Can you give me some pain reliever?” He manage to tease his friend. He is idiot.

“I am serious, Tee!” Kim yell. It looks like that the other man, didn’t like the joke made by his friend. It was not funny in his own perspective.

“Fine! I am OK now.” Tee lose his battle. He take a deep sigh after all. Then, he pull out a small round object in his finger. “Here!” He lend the ring he pick a while ago. He gamble his life in the death for taking the half million cost. Not enough for his own life. “I am sorry! For wearing it. I just want to secure that I can get it before the car pass by.” He explain.

Kim took it. And the small innocent object thrown straight in the trash bin beside Tee’s stretcher. The half million cost object, thrown without awareness of how much price he paid off.

“Hey!” Tee shout. And he almost falling in where his body lying. “Why you did that? I almost risk my life, just to bring it back to you.” He complain while trying to lift his body and sit.

“That’s it!” Kim strongly agreed. “You take a risk. Almost killing yourself for that bullshit, thing.” Kim voice started to get intense. Intense every second pass by.

“But!” Tee objection.

“Stop that!” Kim curse Tee for being so stubborn. “Besides Dhara, I treasure you the most. Stop doing this! Stop worrying me. It kills me!” The extreme force of Kim’s voice cover the whole room.

Tee look down in his weak hands, placing in his lap. “I hope. You think twice before you decided to ask him to marry you.” His lifeless voice like his own body.

“I am not jerk. I didn’t give that ring for proposal. It just only a gift and nothing more. So stop! Being so possessive.” He is irritates from Tee that trying to get some sympathy from him.

“But the ring is symbolize as proposal.” Tee complain. He is always arguing a non-sense topic.

Kim sigh first. Just to calm and relax himself. “Did your intelligence leave you after you fell down in the road? Your stupid brain didn’t comprehend that I am not totally giving up, in both of you. I will keep holding you and him.”