Moving to Toronto,Canada

When the plane took off I was a little bit scared. I never flew before. I was terrified of the fact that I would make up my one death. A car crash and I was a victim.

A stewardess let me stop thinking. She asked if I would prefer to eat chicken, fish or something vegan. I asked for the chicken plate because I was starving. I didn't eat since this morning.

When I ate my meal I watched a movie. Shawn gave me his MacBook and his password soi could watch Netflix. I am a huge fan of Riverdale and 13 reasons why but I watched the True stories movie from Avicii.

I fell asleep after watching the movie. When we almost land I checked my phone first. Shawn tried to call me 12 times and texted me like 15 times. His first message said that his mom would be waiting for me and that she has a paper with my name on.

The plane landed and I was happy and excited. I saw his mom and sister waiting for me. His sister, Aaliyah, asked me a couple of questions and said that they had made up Shawn's bed for me to sleep in.

I was excited, sort of, that I would sleep in the bed of the Shawn Mendes that night. I called my mom and dad to when I was landed because they will hear the news I died in a car crash that we made up. I needed to tell them I was okay but on the other side of the world.

After calling my parents I called Shawn. He said:" Are you sure okay? How was the flight? Did you find my mom? Where are you at the moment?" I stopped him by asking a bunch of questions. I told him that everything is okay and the flight went well. His mom and sister were so lovely. But I told him I would have some sleep and he needs to sleep to.

In the morning his mom wakes me up to go to the mall because I didn't have any clothes or other girls stuff here. We went to the mall and I couldn't believe my eyes it was so big. We went to Forever 21 where I bought a lot of pants and dresses. Aaliyah was my stylist. I asked her to style me because she has an incredible taste in combining anything.