Planning Our Honeymoon

I gave Rose food and put her back in her bed to let her sleep. I did go back downstairs and go to Shawn outside with a baby monitor.

"We still need to plan our honeymoon." Shawn said.

"Do you have a destination in your mind, babe? And what are we going to do with Rose?" I asked.

"Babe, Rose can stay here with my parents and as destination I thought something as Africa or Australia.", Shawn said.

"Honey, I would love to go to Africa. But it is very expensive to go there. If we go there we have to help poor kids and families. Shawn Africa is as poor as fuck!" I started crying. "In Africa they die because there is not enough food! They have to get water miles away of there houses. They sometimes have to walk a whole f*cking day to get it!" I yelled.

I was crying and yelling. Shawn tried to comfort me but it didn't work. He did get his mom to try to comfort me and it still did not work. I was thinking about my own family in that kind of situation. I ran upstairs. Rose was sleeping downstairs.

"Babe..." I heard that Shawn was worried about me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah babe it's okay. Sorry that I overreacted downstairs. I'm just scared." I said still in tears.

Shawn came in the room and sat next to me on the bed.

"We don't have to go to Africa if you don't want to. I don't care were we go to as long as you are happy, than I am." Shawn said while kissing me.

I started crying again but from hapiness this time.

"Shawn", I said. " You've seen the whole damn world except Africa. We're going to the continent Africa but I will choose a country in there."

"Or?", Shawn started. " We're going to the Maledives." He said while he took the tickets out of his pocket.

I started crying. I remember I once told Shawn I would love to go to the Maledives with him.

"How long are we going? Why did you hide it? I love you?!", I said while crying. I was confused, I'd never expected that.

Shawn is the sweetest boy I've ever met and he's mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting a very long time!
I just wasn't like in the mood for it.

There's a star you can hit if you'd liked it!

Love y'all♥️