The First Week As Mrs. Mendes

We've slept until the afternoon. It was late yesterday but it was totally worth it. Shawn's parents, sister and Rose were already almost back in Canada. I woke up and took a long warm shower. Shawn was still sleeping when I was going to take a shower.  I was standing in my lingerie when Shawn woke up.

"Babe you're look magnificent in your lingerie. Come back in to the bed Mrs. Mendes" Shawn said. 

I crawled back on the bed just wearing my bra and underpants. I crawled on top of my man and kissed him passionatly. He took of my underwear and I took of his and y'all know what happend I guess.

We both dressed us and did go outside to sight-see Paris a little more. We were planning to go to the Champs Elysée. To the Nike-Store for Shawn and the Louis Vuitton store for me. We both loved to see Paris.  We ate in a f*cking expensive restaurant. 

We returned to the hotel to get some more sleep we still had a jetlag from the long flight. 

The week in Paris did go pretty fast. We've seen everything from the Eiffel Tower to the Bridges with all the locks. But bad enough we need to leave again. We drived to the airport and flew with our private jet to the Maledives. And again with a huge jetlag. We had to fly 14 hours and 5 minutes. 

When we arived at The Maledives it was 84°F (29°C) and it was like 11 P.M.  We got out of our plane and took a taxi to our Resort. We stayed at the Kandolhu resort in a beautiful "room" it was more like a little house. It was beautiful. Our villa was laying in the ocean and we've got a little swimmingpool.

 Our villa was laying in the ocean and we've got a little swimmingpool

It was very luxery but it was totally worth it. When we arrived we didn't even unpack. We were very tired of the jetlag and the long travel. We just throw our clothes on the floor, had our first honeymoonsex and fell asleep.

In the morning I checked my phone to look how Aaliyah was dealing with Rose. She also asked if I did the new pregnancy test. I totally forgot that. Shawn was still sleeping so I took the test out of my toiletba and took the test. I put the test down on the sink and started unpacking while I should wait for the result it would show. 

Shawn waked up because I was making some noices while I was unpacking. He did go to the bathroom to pee or something and saw the test.

"Babe?" he asked "Is this pregnancy test yours?" 

I had 2 options. I could lie and say that it already lay there or I could be honest and tell him.

"Honey?" I started " I guess we should talk. And to answer you. Yes it's mine." I started crying. I was scared Shawn would be mad.

"Love, It's okay you don't have to cry. Tell me why you bought it." Shawn said.

"Well... You remember our date that Aaliyah crashed on our couch?" I asked.