Our Wedding

Everything was arranged.  The plane tickets were bought. Our weddingday came closer and closer. We had made our suitcases and drived to the airport and checked-in. Shawn and I flew in a private jet while his parents and sister flew in First class. 

When we landed in Paris,France a limousine picked us up and drived us to our hotel. We've got a jetlag and we both were very exhausted. Over a few days I would be Miss.Mendes I can't believe it. I'm gonna see my parents and a lot of friends back on the weddingday. I'm very excited and couldn't wait much longer anymore. But tomorrow...Tomorrow I'm going to get married to the father of my children... My true love.

We had to wake up pretty early but it would be one of the most beautiful days of my life. Shawn slept in an other room with his mom and dad and I slept in a room with Aaliyah. She helped me getting dressed, did my make-up and she also did my hair.  She and her friend were my bridemaids and were both wearing an other dress. 

When we arrived under the eiffel tower they first got out of the car

When we arrived under the eiffel tower they first got out of the car. They helped me and my huge dress out of it and gave me the flowers. Everyone was standing straight and was looking at me. My parents were sitting next to Shawn's and they saw Rose for the first time. I saw my mom was tearing a tear away. Shawn turned around and I saw a smile I've never seen before. I asked myself how much secret smiles someone could have.  He looked beautiful and I smiled to him. It felt like we were the only to humans on this world. The priest started talking.

"And now we're at the point were both of you may exchange the vows. Shawn your first." The priest said.

"Dear Silke..." Shawn started." I remember the day I first saw you like it was yesterday and since the moment you walked in the room I knew i was in love with you. I know you told your story to me and how you started crying. I know how you looked when I was making breakfast for you. I know how much we layed on the couched just without saying a word. I remember when we both layed in the grass to look to the stars." Shawn said and I started crying.

"All these simple things are the memories that will last forever. I remember the day you told me you were pregnant. And look what kind of beautiful daughter we've got right now. I remember you taking my guitar and asking me to sing a song to you. I remember the day I told the Magconboys that I would marry you once and that I told them that it at least would take a couple more years. And look were we are babe. Here in Paris. The city of love on our weddingday. I love you and it will last forever. "Shawn said.

I was crying. It were tears of joy but still... Shawn gave me a hug to calm me down. 

"It's time for your vow Silke" The priest said.

"Shawn" I'd started. " If I have to be honest, than I'd never knew we would come this far...  that we would be this important to eachother. I'd never knew you would love me back. I rember how you saved me over and over again. You saved me from my ex, from myself and you saved me from making the wrong decisions. You are my hero and you always will. Even when our children say that your their hero. I know you'll be mine. My hero, my husband. My love. I've never knew that we would have kids that we would have the same house and after today. Have the same name. I'm proud of you and i will always support you and your decisions. You can count on me forever and ever even after death." I said. I saw Shawn blinking a tear away.

" I think if you will ask your friends they would say we both are crazy." I continued. "Your friends will tell you that you're crazy to marry a fan. But you once said. Why wouldn't I marry a fan. She have to support you and your decisions anyway. And I was melting that moment. Because you knew how much that ment for me. I remember the morning after our first date. The face you made after I had to vomit. It was priceless. I remember how the first time we were here fans spread photo's of us being together and me being pregnant. I remember how much you supported me when I was giving birth to our beautiful daughter. I'm sorry we never met before the moment we did. But I love you and that's what counts till the end of time." I said.

" These vows were the most beautiful vows I've ever heard." the priest said. " And now the moment we're all here for." He continued.

"Shawn will you take Silke Bernice Lucienne Verstraete as your wife in sickness and health? In poverty and wealth until you get divorced by deadth?" The priest asked.

"I do" Shawn said.

"Silke  will you take Shawn Peter Raul Mendes as your husband in sickness and health? In poverty and wealth until you get divorced by deadth?" The priest asked.

"I do" I said.

"From now on God will see you as a married couple. Shawn you may kiss your wife." The priest said.

Everyone was clapping and both of my parents were crying

Everyone was clapping and both of my parents were crying. I was crying tears of joy and Shawn's parents where finally meeting mine.

My mom came to me.

"Silke" she said." I'm very proud of you. I'm very happy I see you again. We've missed you at home. Your daughter is beautiful and evwn when you're still pretty young you're the best mom Rose could wish for."

I gave her a hug and took Rose from Shawn's parents to show her my parents. She looked so cute.

She would go back to Canada after tomorrow with Shawn's parents because we left for our Honeymoon

She would go back to Canada after tomorrow with Shawn's parents because we left for our Honeymoon. We did go to The Maledives

After the pary we did go to our suite in a very luxe hotel in Paris. We would stay here a week and than we leave to The Maledives. It is our first time we go away without Rose and for like a pretty long time.

______________________________________
Thank you all to read this far.
There's a star you may hit if you'd liked it!

Love y'all♥️