Shawn's 20th Birthday

A few weeks past and honestly I felt really okay. Even though I just lost a baby I was doing really well. I was seeing a psycologist every week and even she said I'm getting better.

After a week when I came home late I found Shawn sleeping on the couch while the tv was still playing. I took a blanket to put over him but then I saw the cutest thing ever. I had to take a picture of it and so I did.

He's such a good dad

He's such a good dad. I know he sometimes think he's like the worst but I know he's not. Soon he'll be touring again and Rose and I will have to miss him, like a lot. 

But first his birthday. Tomorrow he'll turn 20. I asked Aaliyah to help me set things up. I should take Shawn out in the afternoon and she should set up a suprise party. I helped her with inviting some celeberties. I also had to drop off my key to our apartment.

Shawn was still sleeping with Rose on the sofa. We recently moved out because for us and for Shawn's parents it came too much. I layed a blanket over them. I did go to our bedroom to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to a ringing doorbell. It was Aaliyah she was going to take care of Rose and this night Shawn's parents will. I set up a family lunch in a fancy restaurant.

Shawn woke up after Aaliyah was gone. He saw our table with a pretty big breakfast stalled out and in the middle of all the food there was a huge birthdaycard.

He read it out loud.

"Happy birthday you're not a teenager anymore. Today we'll got a couple suprises for you. I hope you'll enjoy.       I love you ." Shawn read.

"I love you to babygirl" he said.

"Wait I hear no crying, you don't have Rose in your arms and she's not sleeping. Where is she?" Shawn asked.

"She's with Aaliyah because if you're done eating we can go to your first birthdaysuprise." I said.

When he was done eating I asked him to wear at least a costume so he did. He wore the same costume as at the MTV EMA's from last year.

And I just wore a little classy dress not as the usual but it would be better

And I just wore a little classy dress not as the usual but it would be better. And together it looked pretty funny.