A Lot Of Stress

Today we woke up to start setting up the wedding. Over a few days I get to choose my weddingdress.

Shawn and I wanted to go on our honeymoon to Australia. We also wanted to go deepseadiving.

We want to make it a fairytailwedding. With the princess dress and a blue costume in the woods.

Shawn and I would like to marry on the spot of our first date. We were tinking what we would do with my parents and family and friends.

We know how expensive it is to fly over from Europe to Canada. I would like Rose to meet her other grandparents and family of her mom.

It is pretty expensive to let all of this people fly over on our or their own budget. We had to think about that.

Planning a wedding isn't that easy. You have to think about the food, clothes, theme, places, price,...

Rose is almost 3 months right now. My god the time goes too fast. Aaliyah sometimes take care of her and she's the greatest aunt Rose can wish.

Over 2 days Shawn will go shop for a suit and tomorrow I will look for a dress. So is it better for Rose. She doesn't have to get comforting with another stuff again.

I was very excited to choose my dress and the dresses for my braidsmaids. I already had an idea but I wasn't sure.

I think I was very annoying because I was talking about chosing dresses to much that Shawn couldn't handle it anymore. But he didn't showed it very hard. I could see it in his eyes.

We're almost together for 3 years. We've got a baby together. We're getting married soon. What if there happend something between this moment and the wedding? I started worrying.

Shawn came to our walk in closet, I was doing my make-up in there. He saw I was worried. He asked what was going on.

"What's up babe? You look like you saw a ghost.", Shawn said.

"I'm worried. What if Rose gets a sibling before the wedding or that I marry you while I'm pregnant?" I asked with a broken voice.

"It's okay babe. It's okay. If there's going to be a second baby its okay. Maybe it will be earlier than we thought but it will be welcome.", Shawn said.

He really knows how to calm me down. I love him. That's a thing that never will stop. I know that marrying Shawn is a good idea.

I still am excited to choose my dress. I hope they have what I want. Camila, Aaliyah, Karen and Cameron are coming with me. I think I stole Cameron as friend from Shawn but he probably not care because we both are friends with him.

I guess Shawn is at least as excited as I   am for having new clothes. He's taking Taylor Swift, Nash, Khalid and Taylor Caniff with him.

______________________________________
Thank y'all for reading!

There's a star you may hit if you enjoyed it!

Love y'all♥️