When Will It End?

Rose's first school day.

When we woke up the next morning, or Rose did, we realized that she has to go to school. She's growing so fast.

Shawn and I both wanted to drive her to school, so we did. Shawn carried her on his arm to where she needed to be. In the classroom, she was standing with us while we were talking to the teacher, or Shawn did, I  was busy calming down Rose.

'Mommy I don't wanna go to school', she said. She started crying. I took her on my arm and laid her leg so it didn't put pressure on my belly.
' Sweetie, I know you don't want to do this, but you'll have to. Go and play with some classmates, we will come to say goodbye and will get you when school's over', I said. I sat her down on the ground again and she did as I said.

Shawn and I talked to the teacher for a little while after and then left. Rose was playing peacefully so we didn't say goodbye, we didn't want to upset her.

We did go to the hospital for another checkup for our baby boy, it was the last checkup before me giving birth to our lil' baby boy.

After the checkup, we did do the last baby shopping and we also did go after some pictures of the three of us and a birthday present for Aaliyah. She's almost 16 so we needed to find the perfect gift.

When we were done with all that and eating something it was already time to pick up Rose from school.

When we arrived there she was running to us. Shawn took her up because he didn't want me to take her once again after what the doctor said. She didn't want me to take 'heavy' stuff because if else my back would hurt and possibly break.

When we arrived home Rose played with some of her toys. Shawn was preparing food and I fell asleep on the couch. He woke me up with a plate of food for me. Rose and he did already eat but he didn't want to wake me up before.

Rose was playing still a bit before she has to sleep but when I didn't hear anything anymore I stood up to watch and oh dear it was so cute to see.

'Shawn comes and watches this', I said.

'What is it hun?', he asked

'Just come and look', I said.

He came over to her play corner in our living room.

'How cute', he said.

'I know right', I said.

Shawn took her off the ground and carried her to her bedroom. We always put her pajamas on after dinner so we didn't need to take care of that. He played her down in her bed and tucked her in. We both gave her a kiss on her forehead and left her room.

'Hun', Shawn started. ' I need to tell you something.'

'What is it, hun?', I asked.

'Rose's teacher told me that there was some other guy who told her that he was sent by us to pick her up. She didn't believe it cause she stood right next to me when you told Rose we would pick her up. I told her' she never can let Rose leave with him, he said.

I directly knew it was my crazy ex that was behind that move. When will it end?

'Hun why is the police so slow finding him he' d better be in jail so we can live peacefully. I can't handle all this stress babe', I said.

"Love, I know how hard this is for you. But we have to go through this. If you want I ask my mom if she wants to be here while I'm in the studio tomorrow. Then you don't have to be alone here at home." He said.

"If you want to do that hubby," I said with a sugary sweet tone.

He's literally the cutest. I stood up and did go to our bedroom to sleep. I thought it would be better to get all the rest I can have before giving birth.

But I couldn't sleep, my ex and the stuff he already put us through was going on, again and again, and over and over in my head.

I stood up out of the bed, Shawn made a humming sound, he felt me getting out and felt the cold air getting underneath the blanket.

I did go downstairs and went to make a cup of tea in the kitchen. When I yelled the whole street awake.

Shawn ran downstairs.

'Hun what's going on?!' he asked.

'Then- there is a mess- message in-in the kit-kitchen' i said. I was shivering and crying.

Shawn tried to calm me down but it didn't work.

My water broke and I realized our baby boy would be in the world earlier than we expected.

'SHAWN!!' I yelled.

'What is it, hun?' He asked.

'I'm in labor. My water broke hun. Our boy will be here earlier than expected.' I said.

'I'll call an ambulance.' He said.

So he did. The ambulance arrived and took me with them. Shawn told me he would come after he brought Rose to his parents. I was scared. I didn't know what to do all this stress and that because of my stupid ex.

I arrived at the hospital and they told me what to do. They give me the hospital clothes and brought me to a room.

Shawn and my midwife arrived. Shawn tried to calm me down because I still was scared and nervous.

'Shawn? Did you call the police to tell them about the message we found in the kitchen?' I asked.

'Yes dear I did my dad is there to answer the questions.' He said.

He still had to calm me down a little but it was okay.

After 8 hours of labor, I finally could push. Our little bubba was born.

I was so happy for a little moment I forgot everything and he was anything I could think of.

'Shawn?' I asked, 'How are we gonna call this little one?'

'What about... hmm... Sky' he said.

'Oh my god, yes Shawn I love that name.' I said.

We got a bit of rest and Shawn did go to Rose's school to get her. We wanted her to meet her little brother. He was so cute. I recognized Shawn eyes and nose and my lips.

After a couple of days, Shawn took him out of his little bed in the hospital. It was so cute I took this picture.

It was weird to realize our family was made out of 4 instead of 3

It was weird to realize our family was made out of 4 instead of 3. I was so happy. Even Rose was happy with her little brother. Sometimes Shawn comes to visit with her she tries to play with him.

When the doctor came he said we had to visit him back within a month because out of all the stress his heartbeat was a bit low for a newborn.

_______________________________________
Thanks for reading!
If you liked it please let me know by hitting the star and leave a comment. I always read them!

Love ya'll❤