Our first days together

Shawn and I were going back upstairs. The doctors said I needed to take a lot of rest.

His sister and parents left the city to give us some privacy. Shawn told me he ordered some pizza, the doorbell rings, Shawn did go downstairs to get the pizza's and to pay. He came back upstairs with both of the boxes in his hands. He also took 2 drinks.

When we were done eating we sat in front of each other on his bed. I put the boxes on the ground and Shawn moved closer too me. My cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

Shawn said:" Silke I-I need tot-tell you some- something." His cheeks were turning red too and my heart skipped a beat.

"What do you want to tell me, Shawn?" I asked.

" I-it is probably pretty wei-weird t-to ask." He said.

"It's an okay babe, I-I meant Shawn. It-it's okay Shawn" I said, trying to comfort him.

We were sitting in front of each other and blushing. Shawn didn't say a word and I couldn't help it but I was staring at his lips. He said something and I scared up out of my mind. He slowly came closer, and still closer. I couldn't believe this would happen. The next second... Shawn was kissing me.

"Silke", he said..."I love you"

"I thought you'd never said that Shawn. I love you to" I said.

After telling him. He kissed me again. We both smiled and blushed with each other.

"Do you wanna see a movie?" I asked to break the awkward silence.

"Yes, Which one?" He said.

"What do you think about Passengers?" I asked.

"Okay, do you start the movie while I get us some snacks and drinks." He said.

We both lay in bed. I lay with my head on his chest while he was going through my hair with his fingers. The movie wasn't even halfway when I fell asleep. Shawn probably sees it because he turned off the movie. I one told him I hated not seeing movies 'till the end.

He let me sleep in his bed and went downstairs to sleep on the sofa.

When I wake up in the morning I saw him still sleeping. I took a blanket and lay it over him. It was so cute to see. Karen, Manuel, and Aaliyah were still sleeping. I decided to make breakfast for them. Because they let me stay there and give me clothes and anything I needed.

When the family Mendes woke up they saw a table filled with croissants, bread, raspberries, strawberries, yogurts, similar fruit juices and things you can put on a slice of bread.
They found a post-it laying in the middle of all the stuff.

The post it:
Good morning members of the family Mendes. I'm very thankful that you all let me stay here. Without letting me pay. You'll are the most beautiful family I've ever seen. So strong even when your distances away from each other. I'm thankful for you guys helping me ending the rougher part of my life. You all did something special for me so I decided to do something for you back. I hope you'll find something you love to eat

Thank you
Silke
P.s. I'm going to the city mall to look out for a job so I can make my own money. Call me if you need me.

Shawn called me. He said he would like to pick me up from the mall. He would take me out on a date.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading my story this far.
There's a star you can hit if you liked!
Love y' all