First Father's Day

The next morning it was Father's day. I took out Rose and dressed her up. We did go outside for a walk and to get some groceries for Shawn's first father's day. I layed Rose in her swinging crib downstairs , started to cook for Shawn's special breakfast and setted the table. 

When Shawn came downstairs he looked to me with a face like uhm-woman-what-did-you-do? I saw the way Shawn looked at the table.

"Happy First Father's Day babe", I said.

"Thank you honey" Shawn said.

He walked to the table while I was taking his present of the sink. 

"I think I forgot this" I said.

Shawn opened the present and there was a smile that i've never seen before, it was an other smile than when I told him I was pregnant

Shawn opened the present and there was a smile that i've never seen before, it was an other smile than when I told him I was pregnant. It was like he realised this wasn't a dream but real life.

Shawn took Rose out of her crib and layed her on the plaid of the livingroom. She started crawling. After a while she tried to set a couple steps. Shawn and I were sitting crouched when we both lost our balance and fell on the ground. Rose walked to her dad and took his chin and the side of his face as support to keep standing. He kissed her.

We played a little while with Rose give her some food and layed her in her bed

We played a little while with Rose give her some food and layed her in her bed. Shawn and I cleaned up everything and ordered a pizza. We layed on the couch watching a movie. I lifted up my head and started to kiss him. I ended up sitting on top of him on the couch. He lifted me up while I put my legs around his hips and walked to our bedroom. He layed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me carefully so he did not put his full bodyweight on me. He took of my clothes and I took of his. I guess y'all know what happend next.

Shawn and I took a nap after that. I woke up because I heared Rose crying because she was hungry. I took her downstairs and gave her food and put her on the ground. She tried to walk while I was cleaning up the mess she had made. 

Shawn came downstairs totally dressed up in a costume. 

"Uhm Love what's going on?" I asked.

" Well it's my first father's day and I take you out" Shawn said " go upstairs babe I bought you a dress with Aaliyah for this date"

" Okay but who is going to take care about Rose?" I asked.

"Aaliyah is coming over. She has schoolwork to do." Shawn said.

I dressed up and told Aaliyah what she could find and were. Shawn drived us to a pretty fancy  restaurant. We ate a dinner that was, I guess,  pretty expensive. 

After dinner Shawn drived to a park. It was decorated with a lot of lights. It was beautiful. Shawn took me to a darker spot in the park and layed a blanket open. We layed on top of the blanket watching the stars like we did on our first date.

"Shawn why are you doing all this stuff for me? I'm supposed to do all this stuff for you. It's Father's day not Mother's day." I asked.

"Did you forget babe?" Shawn asked.

"Forget what?" I asked.

" It's been 3 years that we are together and exactly 1 year ago I asked you to marry me and exactly 1 year ago you told me you were pregnant. He told me.

"OMG I totally forgot! I feel like the worst girlfriend ever." I said.

"It's okay"Shawn said.

We layed there for an other while. Shawn drived us back home. When we arrived it was already pretty late. Aaliyah felt asleep on our cough so I took a blanket an layed on top of her. Shawn and I did go to our bedroom and changed our clothes. I felt strange... Sick I guess. It felt like when I was pregnant but that couldn't be. I did go back downstairs to think. Shawn was already sleeping and I would not get him awake again.

I went downstairs to think. Aaliyah heard me and she was awake again.

"Is everything okay?" Aaliyah asked.

"I-I don't know Aaliyah. I don't feel pretty well." I said.

"In which way do you mean?" Aaliyah asked.

"I feel like when I was pregnant with Rose. But what if I am pregnant again. That can't be possible?" I said.

" I get you a pregnancy test Silke. But please first get married to Shawn. He wants it so bad" Aaliyah said.

" I know Aaliyah but it's not long anymore. Thanks for this talk girl. But I guess it's better if we both get some sleep." I said.

"You're welcome, we're sisters or almost." Aaliyah said.

"Goodnight Aaliyah" I said while I was going back upstairs.

"Goodnight Silke" She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chapter.

There's a star you might hit if you'd liked it

Love y'all♥️