What if things happend?

I could't sleep that night. I was thinking about being pregnant with Shawn's baby. I only was 17 and Shawn was 19. We were still very young. I would be very happy to be a mom but I don't know. I was thinking about this 'till 4:30 A.M.

When I woke up Aaliyah left a message for me on a bottle of shampoo that only I used.

***
The message:

I know you're very confused. I bought a pregnancy test and layed it in your drawer with your underwear. I know it's a weird hidingspot but I know Shawn is not going to look in it. I hope you'll be fine.

Love
Aaliyah
***

I

hoped Shawn wouldn't be mad if i would be pregnant. We're only been together for 11 months.

I took the pregnancy test and go to the bathroom. I did what the instructionspaper said.

I needed to wait 15 minutes 'till the test gave a result. 2 stripes meant pregnant, 1 stripe meant not pregnant.

After waiting 15 minutes, the longest ones of my life, I took the test from the sink.

"TWO STRIPES", I yelled. Shawn wasn't home. I was pretty happy 'bout that.

I took my phone and called Aaliyah. She answered the phone while she was going out the classroom.

"What's up, Silke?", She asked.

"Aaliyah, uhm I- I'm I'm pregnant.", I said.

"Okay, I'm coming home now", she said.

"Okay", I said.

When she was home Shawn came home either.

"You've got to tell him", Aaliyah said.

"Tell who what?", Shawn asked.

" Uhm, Shawn, I-I think we should ta-talk.", I said.

"You're not going to break up with me please. I don't want to lose you.", Shawn said.

I took the test out of my pocket.

"Shawn", I said " We missed you today."

"Aaliyah knows she doesn't have to miss me.", Shawn answered.

"She's not the we I meant.", I said.

"Wait what?" Shawn said. " Are you telling me what I think you're telling me?'

"I don't know" I said. "Watcha thinking?"

"Babe, are you pregnant?" He asked with a smile i've never seen.

"Yes, Shawn we're going to be parents." I said while showing him the pregnancy test.

"O MY GOD", Shawn yelled. "How far are you already?" He asked.

"Almost 2 months, I guess." I said. " I'm seeing the docter tomorrow to see how or baby is doing. Are you coming with me?" I asked

" I have to make some calls to make the whole week workfree, but it will work.", Shawn said still extremely happy.

Aaliyah laughed while she saw everything happening.

Aaliyah started to cook and set the table. She made it extra romantic. She told me she would go to eat with a friend to give us some privacy, she's so nice, she's like the little sister I've never had. She also setted up a video camera but I'd never saw that.

Shawn and I were done eating already a while when shawn started saying:" Silke, I know we've met not that long ago. But honestly I never knew you would mean this much to me. You'd never let me down even if we go through some rough times. From the first time I met you 'till today I loved you. I hope I may love you untill death do us apart. I know your story, you know mine." He said while taking out a little box out of his pants.

He knelt down while saying:"Silke Bernice Verstraete I'm I allowed to ask you this?"

I was crying because I knew what would happen. "Yes", I said.

"Silke , Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Omg Shawn, ofcourse I will marry you!" I said while I was crying tears of joy.

He stood up and kissed me. When that happend Aaliyah, Karen and Manuel came in to congratulate us.

I wore a tight black dress so you could see my little babytummy already a little bit.

Shawn layed his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He felt my tummy and looked at it.

"You can see it already!", Shawn said before kissing me passionatly.

" I know, tomorrow at the appointment with the docter we will know which genger it is.", I said after kissing him.

" I don't want to ruin this moment guys but can we go to sleep? I'm tired as fuck.", I said while I was laughing.

"Ofcourse we can.", Shawn said.

I did not ask for it but Shawn carried me upstairs. I heard his parents and sister cleaning the livingroom while we were already upstairs. I felt kinda guilty for not helping them.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading a new chapter of my story guys.

There's a star you can hit if you'd liked it.

Love to all of you♥️