A Little Trip

Shawn and I decided to go to Paris before we have our daughter. We both wanted to see Paris together so that's our destination. We headed to the Toronto Pearson Airport, Shawn's private jet stood there. They did something special with it so I could fly while I was almost 9 months pregnant. 

We flew 8 hours and landed on Paris Aéroport Charles-de-Gaules. We took a taxi and drived to our hotel in the center of Paris. We both had a freaking hard jetlag but when we landed in Paris it was night so we could sleep. Our hotel was on the outside of the center. 

When we woke up the next morning we first took the metro to the Arc The Triomphe. We walked to the store of Nike and Louis Vuitton. We also did go to the disney store. We did go to the Swarovski store, Shawn bought me a beautiful ring.

 We did go to the Swarovski store, Shawn bought me a beautiful ring

We did go to the Eiffel tower. To the highest point of it. There Shawn asked on the most romantic way to mary me. I knew he already did but I didn't care, he asked again. Ofcourse I said yes either. The people around us applaud. 

We returned to the hotel because I was tired. You need to know walking around almost a whole day for an almost 9 months pregnant lady is very exhaustive. In the hotel Shawn called roomservice. He asked it without champagne. He was very cute while I was pregnant he didn't drink or eat raw meat. Just like I could't.

We did a powernap and did go back down. We did go to Paris in the night. The Eiffel Tower was beautiful when the city is dark. Shawn also booked a boat trip on the Seine. It was romantic either.  

Our little vacation ended in a less funny way. Some fans had made pictures of me and Shawn together. I did not care about the idea of being seen with Shawn but the fact that I was pregnant with his baby and people spreading these pictures... If my ex will see these pictures he will do anything to hunt us down. So we flew back to canada.

When we landed back in Canada we got a jetlag (again) Shawn's parents drove us home. We told them about the photo's they understands why we flew back much earlier than we planned.  But it wasn't that bad because that moment...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to cut of there people but it will told you the next chapter what happend next

 There's a star you may hit if you'd liked it. Love y'all ♥