Chosing Our Weddingclothes

Today I'm chosing my weddingdress I knew what I wanted and I knew that they would have it. I already had my shoes.

I did find a dress

I did find a dress . I love it , it's beautiful. I'd never thought I could love a dress so much. And yeah I know it's not a regular weddingdress but I'd loved it.

When I came home Shawn did ask about the dress to anyone but they didn't say a word

"Come on babe, give me a hint about the dress?", Shawn said with showing me his puppy eyes

"No Shawn, I'm not going to tell you anything. You've got to wait 'till the wedding.", I said to him

He sighed , he always does that when he did not get what he wanted. I know that when he will come home tomorrow I will want to know ho he is going to look either.

"It's a not normal wedding dress, and it's white." I said after a while.

"Okay that it would be white is a thing a was pretty sure about.", Shawn said laughing.

He kissed me on my forhead while he was going to sit next to me on the couch. I started up Netflix and we watched Riverdale together. My head lays on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. He was going trough my hair with his fingers. It was pretty romantic untill Rose started crying.

"I go to help her sleep again." I said.

"Are you sure, you've got a long day behind your back babe. If you don't want to  I will go." Shawn said.

"It's okay honey, I'll go upstairs. I want to sleep anyway, will you come with me?" I asked.

I did go upstairs and sang to Rose. Shawn never heared me sing before and I did forgot about the babyphone.

He came upstairs, watched if Rose still slept and came into our room. He changed his clothes and came to lay next to me.

"You can sing beautiful babe, you've never song for me before. Why not?" Shawn asked.

"I was afraid it wouldn't be good enough for you." I said " you're a professional, you know how you have to sing."

He kissed me. We both did lay ourself in a comforting pose to sleep and actually fell asleep.

Rose had a hard night she cried a lot. In the end I took her out of her bed and layed her in the middle of Shawn and I.

When Shawn wake up he took his phone to make a picture while he pretends he was sleeping.

I woke up because little feet were touching my nose. Shawn was playing with Rose. I saw her laughing it was pretty damn cute.

Shawn has to chose his weddingcostume and shoes today. I can tell, the look he had in his eyes were of pure joy. I already knew he would wear a black or red costume.

Shawn vision: chosing his clothes

I chose a whole black suit. I always loved total black suits and I also know that Silke's weddingdress was not a usual weddingdress either. So I did not chose a white but a black shirt.

I also wanted to make it OUR day so I knew Silke would love it either

I also wanted to make it OUR day so I knew Silke would love it either. I took Khalid with me because he has a great taste either.

Silke's vision again

Shawn came home and he saw me sitting on the couch with Rose in my arms. Aaliyah and Karen both sat nex to me. We were watching Riverdale. I stood up and walked to Shawn, who was laughing with us since he came in.

I gave him Rose and took my jacket. I took the child's wage and pushed Shawn, still holding Rose, with me outside.

He layed Rose in the child's wage and took it over from me. We started walking and he kissed me. I loved him  so much. We walked to the woods. I made a basket with food and took a blanket with me.

We came to the spot in the woods were Shawn and I had our first date. I took out the blanket and layed it on the floor. It was kinda our first date but with our daughter with us.

It was quite romantic. He started kissing me. I pushed him back on the blanket and sat on top of him. He twisted me and now he lay on top of me. He pushed his hands in the grass because he don't wanted to put to much weight on me. We were going to have sex in the woods. It was a spot were nobody came except us. That is a thing I was sure about.

We did have sex in the middle of the woods while our daughter was sleeping. I felt like I was a bad mom for a moment. 

We grab our stuff together and did go back to his parents home. I did not bring food for Rose with us so we head back home before she start to wake up.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading a new chapter of this story! There's a star you can hit to show me you'd liked it

Love y'all♥️

I'm going to see Shawn peforming march 10th next year omg I'm so excited!