Chapter 1:New Teacher

Author's POV.
Kim Jihyung was raised by her parents but 2 years ago.Her Mother died for her father.She thought that Her father will raise her In good manners but no.
Her Father always Hit Jihyung.He tortured her.Her father wished that Kim was the one who died,Not her Mother.

Being Tortured was not a great idea.With that,Jihyung was an Arrogant person.She dont know herself.She wants to Die with her mother but no.She need to take care of her Grandmother.

Kim Jihyung is a High School Student,Her grades was bad.She wants to be kick out the School but no.Her Grandmother was the reason why she's studying and Work.

Jihyung's POV.
I walked through the hallway,Towards my Classroom.I went in as Girls starts giving me a dirty look.I wish i can kick their Face off.

I walked to my seat as i sit down.I just lay my head in the table while waiting for the teacher.Until 4 girls Starts walking towards me.I just ignore it.

"Hey!"
I didn't respond
"Wait...she dont Hear anything?"
I flinched in madness when The girl named 'Lisa' shouts my name through my ear.

"Oh! Okay! I thought you cant hear us..well..Give us your Homework."
She told me in Cold way.
I smirked.

"Why would i? Am i a Homework keeper? I know you four have hands.Why dont you guys Use them?"
I said As i sit down again.

"You little-"
She was cutted off when a Guy walk in and slam his hands through the table.
"Ok Class.I'm your new teacher.The name is Mr. Jeon"

Some of the girls in the room are having some wide eyes while looking at the big Guy in the front.

He looked at me so i give him a 'I dont Care' Look.

"Ok class,Give your homeworks.Pass it forward"

I peek to Lisa that having a big trouble.I smirked then took my notebook out and pass it infront.

I look at Lisa again.This time..She's glaring at me.
She stood up."Sir! This Girl took my Notebook and throw it away so that I dont have any assignment!"
She said while pointing at me.

"Uhmm....Ms. Kim..?"
I look at the Teacher then back to Princess."Proof,Where's the proof? Did i really took it? Then where's the freacking proof of yours?"

Lisa starts panicking.
"Why dont you just tell it that...You forgot to Do it at Home? You sneaky Snake..."
Some of my classmates Nods.
I whispered in the last sentence i said and sit down to my seat.

The teacher stood up and Get Lisa's bag.
He took all out the notebooks but there's no Sign of English notebook.

Before he would walk towards me.I quickly give him my bag and give him a 'Take a look' stare.

When he was done.He sighed.I took all my stuffs then put it back in my bag.
"Ms. Manoban,I want you to go with me to my office after this class and explain yourself"

Then the Class starts.

*********
Author's POV.
Its Lunch Break.
Jihyung eats alone but she's fine with it.She dont have any friends to eat with.She Manage to Eat by herself.
She was Eating under the tree.She dont want to eat in the cafeteria.She dont want A noisy Place.

While She's eating.A person Walk towards beside her and sit down.
It was her Teacher.
"What do you want?"
Jihyung asked coldly to her Teacher.
"Nothing,I just want to know you.Because you always get my attention..."

Jihyung stops in her moves then stare at her Teacher.
"Dont mess with me Sir Jeon.You dont know me..."
She said in a warning sound.
She stood up then leave her Teacher.Dumbfounded.

"What's with her....?"
Jungkook asked himself.He decided to go back inside and spend his Lunch break in her office.

==============
To be Continued ( '▽`)