Chapter 8:Stomach Cancer

Author's POV
Jihyung walk in the Master's Office.Her Eyes widened when she saw Mr. Jeon too.
"Uhmm...Ms. Kim..? I wanna show you this and explain..."
The Head Master Showed their pictures together.Jihyung Was just having a straight face.She has no Reaction because she knows there's nothing about the pictures.

"What now..? That's it..?"Jihyung Raise an eyebrow while asking.
"Well....We have nothing okay..? That's fake.I know that its getting weird that a student is so Close to a Teacher.Is that wrong? Is it wrong to be friends with a teacher..? I know it's Curious But i dont give a Care.Were nothing and that's it"

The Head Master Sighed then take a glance to Mr. Jeon.
"Mr. Jeon said that you two are living together?"
Jihyung boredly nod and speak again.
"Yes we are and There's nothing.Anyways..who is the freaking stalker..? I bet she's a she."

"Okay...You two have nothing but...Dont show the other people that you two are so close to eachother.They might block mailing you both"
Jihyung sighed then walk out.Mr. Jeon followed her behind.

Mr. Jeon took Jihyung's hand and drag her somewhere."Mr. Jeon!? Where are u taking me!?"
Mr.Jeon Shush her and keeps walking.
They arrived in His Office.Mr. Jeon Lock the door behind him after they got in."Jungkook-"
She was cut off when Jungkook Hugs her. Burying his face on the crook of her Neck.
"Thank you Jihyung,Thank you.You saved my life.."

Jihyung scoffs then Pat his back."Its ok Jungkook,Were friends right?"
Jungkook nodded and still hugging her.
Jungkook let her go and look at her in serious way.
"But...I think I know who send those...."

"I know right.Its Lisa Manoban"

***********
Jihyung's POV
I texted Lisa to meet me in the Old Factory Near in our school.I cant wait to slap her face off.

********
Jihyung arrived in the Old Factory Meeting Lisa with Her best friend.Jennie.
"Oh! You arrived-"
"Delete the pictures" I said coldly.
She chuckled and give me a 'Seriously?' Look.

"Why would i..?"
I was trying my best to hold my anger.
"I will do anything...Just Delete the pictures and tell them that its Nothing"

"My butt bitch,with that pictures..You and Mr. Jeon is now over"
I cant handle it anymore So i grab her hair.She grab mine too.We were pushing each other.I kick her stomach.I heard her groans.
I push her over to the floor.

My eyes widened when Her head hit something hard and passes out.
I smell something burning.I looked around and.........

*BOOM*

I can only see dark.

***********
Author's POV
Jihyung already woke up from the accident.Then the police Take her in prison of Three days.

In other hands.Her GrandMa went to the Hospital to say sorry to Lisa.
She walk in and saw a girl sitting in the bed.
"Your Lisa Manoban..?" GrandMa asked.
"Yes Mam...how may i help u?"
Lisa asked while smiling.
GrandMa starts Bowing infront of her.
Lisa freak out."M-mam! Your too old! Dont bow-"
"I'm Jihyung's GrandMa,I'm sorry for what she did.Please Break her free...She's too young to be in Prison please..."
Lisa thinks before she speak.

***********
Jihyung's POV
I yawned and lay on the floor.
"Kim Jihyung,Your free"
A police officer said.I quickly stood up and ask him how.
"Lisa Manoban Change her mind.Your GrandMa apologizes for you and request for you to be free"
My eyes widened and runs outside.

I went to a clinic because she told me in the call that She's cheking up for something.Is she FREAKING SICK!?

***********
Jihyung's POV
I walked in and saw GrandMa with papers.I looked at her madly.
"You bow infront of Lisa and Apologize?!? Why!? Your old to do that!! I dont care if i die in that place! You shouldn't have do that!!!" I shouted on her.She just smiled?

"Im sorry..."
She said in angelic voice."why are u here..?" I asked.

"I have a Stomach Cancer"
=============
TO BE CONTINUED (*'-')