Chapter 21:Lost

JUNGKOOK

I was in the kitchen while drinking my Banana Milk.
But where's those two? They didn't arrived yet.Its getting dark outside.I don't know what to do but to be Worried to Those two.I walk up to the living room and sit down to the sofa and took the remote before opening the T.V

"A woman got in the accident..A Car hit her.But Sadly..we didn't know what happened..We even don't know what her name is..."

A young boy talked to the Reporter.What? Accident? When? Hmm..I hope Jihyung and Momo are okay...

I choked on my Banana milk when My Phone rings.
I glared at the phone before answering it.

"Hello Jihyung? Where ar—"

"Mr Jeon..."

Momo? Why does she sounds raspy?

"J-Jihyung...."

"Jihyung? Wae wae wae? What happened?"

"She got in the Accident.."

"WHAT!?!?"

>>>>>>>>>

I run as Fast As I could when I arrived in the Hospital where Momo send me.

"H-hello Nurse..uhh..What room of the woman who got in the accident a while ago?"

"Oh the Blondy haired girl? Is in the O.R"

I nod and thank her before running towards the O.R
My heart was beating so fast..Please Jihyung..Don't Leave..stay strong..please..

I arrived infront of the O.R as I went towards the window.
There she is...My Mind was going crazy,my heart beat is fast,My body is sweating..

"Sir Jeon?"

I turned around as I saw Momo.Her eyes are red from crying.

"Please tell me what happened..."

I walked closer to her.

"I..I don't know..The Accident was fast.."

I ruffled my hair as I sit down and wait for the Doctors to come out.
I put my hands together as I prayed for Her.

Please Jihyung.Don't you fucking dare leaving me.

Few Hourse Later

I was still waiting for the Doctor to come out.Momo is Already home because I told her Too.She Needs rest.She also have a Work to do for tomorrow.

Suddenly,The Doctors Came Out so I quickly stood and Went near to them.

"Please tell me she's--"

"--Fine.Its All right now Sir.She's okay"

I closed my eyes as I Thanked The god for not Getting Jihyung away from me.

"But..We Have a Problem"

When The Doctor said that,I quickly opened my eyes and look at him in the eyes and ask him with it.

"She might be having some..Memory Lost"

I stood right there,Frozen from what The Doctor Said.This is a Joke right? The Doctor is messing with me Right?
Because if He is Then Its not Fucking Funny.

"All we Need to do is Wait for Her to wake up"

I sighed and Nodded at them.They Bowed at me and Left me alone.They said They will be Transferring Her To a Private room.
I fall on my knees as Tears starts Rushing down.I starts crying there,with my palms covering my face.
This Cant be Happening,Yes..I didn't loose her But Her Memories with me Did.
I dont want her To wake up that She dont know me and Dont recognize me.It can Break my heart anytime.But I Will Fight.I will fight for Her.I will help her Remember anything.
I cant just Cry here and FeeL Defeated.

No Matter what Happens,I'm not going to leave your Side Jihyung.I promised you that.So please...

Fight for me.

-TBC-