Chapter 16:Over

Jungkook's POV
I was signing up some papers until Someone barge in without a Warning.I looked up and Smiled."You got no Manners huh..?" I said as I put my pen Down.
"Well,I was raised without manners" She said With a Creepy smile in her face.
"Jihyung pabo(Idiot)" I said then continue Signing up.

Someone knock."Dr. Jeon? Your wife is here" my eyes widened and look at Jihyung.She was looking in the floor With Crossed arms through her chest.
I sighed then stood up."Let her In"

The door opened and Relieving Lisa.
"Honey~!" She said as she approached me.I gently push her away.
She got confused and Look at Jihyung.
"You Slut! Seducing my Husband"
She yelled as she walk towards her and slap her.My eyes widened and Pull Lisa away from her."LISA!"

Jihyung stood up and walked towards us with Hands in her Pocket.
"Dont Lie to me Bitch,Your ganna regret it.I know that You and Jungkook is Only having a Fake Marriage."

Lisa Groaned in Madness.She was struggling to break free but i Have her so tight.
"YOU SLUT! TAKING JUNGKOOK AWAY FROM ME! YOUR JUST A FREAKING BITCH!" She yelled.
My eyes widened when Jihyung slapped Lisa very hard and that make her Stop from Struggling.

"Me? Taking him away from you? Think again.You were the one who's taking him away from me,And I know everything Lisa.Dont Let me do it"
Jihyung warned Lisa.

"What do you know Jihyung..?" I asked.
Jihyung smirked."Suga told me everything"
I saw Lisa's eyes widened.

Jihyung's Face became Serious."You and Suga have Relationship.And You are using Jungkook for Money"
My eyes widened and Harshly Let go of Lisa.

Jihyung open the door and walk out.

I was glaring at Lisa. "THE FUCK LISA!?" I yelled and cursing words on her."p-please Jungkook,I'll explain-"

"THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!!!" I yelled and walk out too.

*************
Jihyung's POV
I was in the Cafeteria,Jungkook texted me to wait for him in the Cafeteria.

Some minutes,He arrived and attack me with a Hug.I chuckled and Pat his Back."Jungkook...?"
I called him but no answer.My eyes widened when I felt some tears running down through my Shoulder.
"J-jungkook..?"
He just hugged me tighter.
"I hate My life....I hate really hate it! I hate myseld for agreeing the Forced marriage!! I hate it!"
He mumbled under his breath as i Sigh.
I move him away from me and Look at his eyes."You want to go away from Lisa?"
I asked and He nodded.I smiled then took his hands and taking his ring off from his Ring Finger.
"What are you..."
"You are no longer to be with her" I said as i Took the ring and hide it to my pocket.

"HERE GUARDS!! THERE! SHE'S SEDUCING MY HUSBAND!!"
My eyes widened when a Bunch of guards Grab me by my hands.
"THE HECK!? LET GO!" I yelled and struggling to break free.

"Husband..?" Jungkook said Coldy and Turn around to face the Bitch.
"I'm not Your husband,Your husband is Suga!" He was about to turn around to me but he stopped.
"And One more thing,WERE OVER!"
He turn to me and grab me from the guards.

"Now go" he said then the guard Leave us alone.
He take a last One glance to Lisa before he grabbed me and go outside the Hospital.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
TO BE CONTINUED!!!! ÒwÓ