Chapter 6:Jealousy

Author's POV
Jihyung walk in to her classroom.And bumping into a bunch of girls.
"I want you to get away from Mr. Jeon"
She chuckled then pass by them but she grab Jihyung's wrist."Dont ignore me"
Jihyung Grab her other arm then pinned her through the wall.Lisa Gasped."Your no one to tell me things...."Jihyung whispers in the back of Lisa's ear and harshly let go of her.
Jihyung went to her seat and sit down.

A few more minutes of waiting.Mr. Jeon walk in and greeted by his class."Here was the results of the final exam...."
Some of the students are chill and nervous.
He took the first paper.He took a glance on Jihyung.Jihyung caught him looking so she give him a warm Smile.Jungkook was smiling behind the papers.

"Kim Jihyung,You got the Perfect score 100.Your the top"Jihyung's eyes widened.Her classmates Claps theirs hands up.Lisa was shocked.In the same time.Mad.Lisa started to feel something weird.Jealousy.
"Next Was...Lalisa Manoban.Its so close Ms. Manoban.But you just have.....98 points.You have two wrongs but keep it up"
Lisa Gripped his Shirt under the Table.She was full of Jealousy and Madness..
'I'll make you suffer' Lisa thought in herself.

*********
Lunch Break
Lisa's POV.

I was eating with my Gang."I cant believe that Jihyung got the highest score...?"
"Yeah...How about Now Lisa..? Jihyung took your place..." Jennie Said while eating her Food.
I slam my hands in the table and that make them Flinched.
"I Make her Suffer.....And took my place back!"

"Oh look! Its Jihyung with Mr. Jeon"
I take a look where Rose's pointing.
They were Walking together.Walking towards the cafeteria's exit.I groan then Sit down.
"Are they dating...? They look to good together though" Jisso Whispers.I harshly grab her chin.She gasped."I will make them broken! APART! GOT IT!?"I shouted on her face.She quickly nodded.I harshly let go of her chin and Rest my back in the back of the chair.

*********
Jihyung's POV
I was walking towards the Girl's bathroom until I heard something.
"Give us money! Where's your wallet!?"
It sounded like a girl..I tried to peek in and I saw Jennie,Jisso,And Rose.
"Give us money! If you dont we're ganna get it" Jisso started to pinned the girl to the wall.And the two other girls Pick up her bag and look inside it.
"There's no wallet in here!"Jennie said then throw the bag away.
"Where's the freaking Wallet!?"

I can see..the girl is Shaking in fear...Should i help her..?
Suddenly,Jennie get something from the pocket of the skirt."Here it is.."
Jisso Push the girl through the Floor.
"Bitch..."

I sighed then Walk in the Bathroom.
And the girls saw me."Get out.."
I didnt move one bit.I'm just looking at them in Cold way."Wow! How strong you are!" Jennie walk towards me and about to slap me but i grab her hand and stare at her.She was struggling to break free from my grip.
My grip from her wrist becomes tighter."Aiish!! Let go!"
I turned her around then push her to her gang.

Rose slap me but i missed it so I slap her Instead.Jisso punch me but I keep Dodging it."Bitch!!" She cursed a word on me and that make me pissed.
I punch her Tummy and kick through her leg.Jennie Was about to grab my hair and she did.So i grab her hair too.I use my other to make free.How?
I punch her towards her Stomach.

The Three girls starts running out of the bathroom.I breath in and Breath out.
I pick up her Wallet and Throw it towards the Girl.She catch it.With that...I exit the Bathroom aswell.

When i was in the Hallway.The girl from the bathroom keeps following me and thanking me.I turned around to face her.
"You know....I'm the one who fight the girls and save your life..So Pay me,Instead of following me around" I smirk at myself.

She nodded then took out a Lot of money from her Wallet.She grab my hands and put the money."Thank you so much! You save my life!" She bowed on me.

I ignored her bow then Walk away.
'nice one Jihyung~' She thought in herself while smirking.

============
To be Continued!!!!!!
(๑>◡<๑)

============To be Continued!!!!!!(๑>◡<๑)