Chapter 22:Days

Jungkook's POV

I sighed as I took a bag and Put some cloths of mine Inside the bag.I'll stay With Jihyung for awhile..I cant leave her alone like that.
I went downstairs with a Bag in the shoulder and Took some Banana Milks for me.I walked through the door as I Open it and Exit the House and lock the door behind me.I walk through the car and went in as I Drive back to the Hospital.
Its been 3 weeks that Jihyung is In A Coma.But I was there for her.To Take care of her.Momo was There too.She was her BestFriend anyways..Or even A Sister.I arrived the Hospital as I Jump off the car and Went inside the Hospital.
I saw Momo walking in the Entrance as She Noticed me.She Waved a Hand and Walk faster.

"Good Evening Sir Jeon"
She greeted but I Just give her a Slight Bow.

"Not even Mention it but...You become skinny than me.Your face looks a sick person and Your skin looks pale.You need to rest Sir--"

"No Momo,I'm fine.When Jihyung wake up..I want to be The First person she will see.."

She sighed and Nodded at me.We Went to Jihyung's room and Put the things in the Table as I Approach Jihyung's Body which is Laying in the Bed.I took a chair to sit beside her.I grab her hand and Lock our fingers together.

"Jihyung..."
I called.

But Response..

"Its Been 3 weeks..I miss you.."

Silence..

"I really miss you Jihyung.Please..come back.."
I said as I Kiss the back of Her hand.I starts to hear some sniffing sounds behind my back so I turned around and Saw Momo crying again.She misses her Too.She felt what I felt.

"To be Honest...I was planning to Propose to you but..I guess...It didn't continue.."
I said as I Turn around to face Jihyung again.Her eyes were still closed.Her Lips was Dry.Her face looks pale like mine.Her skin is A little bit a Skinny.And some bandages around her Head.I lean closer as I Kiss the crown of her Head.A tear escaped my eyes and it landed on her cheeks.I starts to sob as I Remember the Happy moments we Still had.

"Yah! I'll hit you if You Hurt yourself!"
She said with a serious face As I keep Swinging in a Branch of the Tree.I smirked and Purposely Fall myself on the ground.I groan as I Held my Stomach.

"Yah Are you okay!? I've told you to Becareful didnt I!?"
She said as She Keep checking of any injuries in my body.I Quietly chuckle as I Starts joking around that I Was In really serious pain.

"Tell me Where! Where are you hurt!?"
She raised her voice as She starts to be really consern.

"It Hurts!"

"Where!?"

"I'm hurt because I fell!"

"I told--"

"For you.."

I said as I wink at her.Her eyes widened and Lips parted from shock.She starts glaring,making me gulp.She starts hitting me with her purse as I Starts to groan in REAL pain.

"Ow ow ow! I'm sorry! I was just messing!"
I said as I rub My shoulder.

"YEAH YOUR MESSING AND JOKING AROUND BUT I'M NOT!"
She yelled at me as Tears starts forming in the corner of her Eyes.My eyes widened and Quickly pull her for a hug.

"I'm sorry baby...I wont do it again.I'm sorry"
I hug her tight as I Rub her back and Trying hard to make her stop from crying.She sobbed in my chest as she Hide her face in it.

"Please dont do it again...What if Your really--"

She was Cutted off when I pull away and Attack her lips with mine.She quickly kissed me back as She Gripped in my shirt.I kissed her passionately as our eyes are closed and Feel Eachother's touch.I pull away from the kiss and Rest my forehead with her's.

"Sorry Mam,I wont do it again.."

I sadly Chuckles as I Wipe the tears in my eyes.

"Hurry up and Come back Jihyung..

I have a surprise for you anyways.."

-TBC-