Chapter 10:Goodbye

Author's POV
Jihyung and Taehyung were together to her GrandMa's House.Crying Mess.
Taehyung keeps crying in their  GradMa's Bedroom.While Jihyung was silently crying in the Sofa.Hugging Her GradMa's Picture.
She cant take the truth.That Her GrandMa died.
Jungkook let them cry and have a alone time.

Because Of crying too much.Jihyung fall asleep.
Taehyung walk towards Jihyung and Cover her with blanket.
"I'm sorry..." Taehyung whispered.
"I promise that we will get our Justice..."

*************
Jihyung's POV
I woke up from the sofa.Alone.I walked to the bedroom and saw a letter in the bed.I took it and read it.

Yah! Jihyung-ssi! I'm leaving now.I have work.
I made you some breakfast,Its in the Table.I cover it with Plate.
Make yourself ready and were going to somewhere special! Saranghae~!

A smile appeared in my face.I did what Taehyung Said.I got myself ready.I took the Key of the house and go out and lock it.Coming back to Jungkook.

*****
I arrived infront of his House,I knocked.No response.I knock again.
No response.And that made me annoyed.I took my spare key and open the door.I run towards Jungkook's room.I sighed when i saw A sleeping Messy Bunny in the bed.
He was snoring.I chuckled and went back to the Kitchen.If he's still Asleep.I'll make him BreakFast.

***********
Author's POV
Jihyung was cooking some Omelette egg.
In others hands.Jungkook woke up when he smell something Delicious.He thinks before he got up.He tiredly Went downstairs to the Kitchen.Meeting a Beautiful Jihyung cooking breakfast for Him.
He went to her and give her a BackHug.
Jihyung flinched and She realize who is it."Morning Kookie~"
Jungkook Hummed in Answering.

"Here,Let's eat Breakfast." I said as i escape from his hug and put the dished of food in the table.
I sit in the chair and he sit across me.

"Uhmm.....Jungkook.Can we go our later...? Somewhere's piece.."
He smiled then nod.I smiled back.

'I hate to do this Jungkook...But I have to..' I thought in myself while watching him eat.

*************
Jungkook's POV
We both get ready.She told me to Change into a simple but black..? And she said she's going to Wear thesame.

I change into my plain black T-Shirt and Black Ripped jeans.I walk out of my room.Meeting a Little Jihyung with Plain Black T-shirt and Black Skinny Jeans.
I gulped as she chuckled.She slightly Punch my arm."Let's go.."
She walked downstairs.
And that's my chance to groan in pain!!!

See...Slightly punch but it was hurt like hell.

**********
Author's POV
They both arrived in the park.No much people.They buy some ice cream and eat together.They were sitting in the swings.
'This is it Jihyung...Your ganna say it'
Jihyung tought In herself.

"Jungkook...?" Jungkook Hummed in answer.
Jihyung stood up and went infront of Jungkook.Jungkook looked at him.Confused.
"Can we take a Picture..?"
He nod then stood up.Went beside Jihyung.She took out her phone and get ready to picture.
*CLICK*
There.Done.Jihyung smiled.
She put her phone back and look at jungkook.

"Jungkook......"
Jungkook was so confused.
Jihyung took out something.She grab his big hands and put it."Keep this so that...you cant forgot me.."
Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean Jihyung...?"

Suddenly,A Car parked infront of them.Jungkook looked at the person.It was Taehyung.
"Jihyung...?"

Jihyung breath in then breath out.
"Maybe...its better if we dont see eachother again...."
Jungkook eyes widened.
"Your leaving..?"

Jihyung slowly nod."I'm sorry Jungkook...This is goodbye.."

Jungkook shook his head.Tears are forming in his eyes."I'm doing this for your own Sake.For my sake!"
She scoffs.Trying to stop her tears.

Jihyung slowly backing away from Jungkook.She waved.Jungkook is still Shocked.No words.

Jihyung runs to the car and went in.
"Let's go.."Jihyung said then The car Starts moving.

Jungkook open his hands.Its the Picture of him and Jihyung.Jungkook kneeled down.Hugging the picture.Becomes Crying mess.

"JIHYUNG!!!!!"

**************
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
(T_T)(^-^ )