Chapter 7:Fake News

Author's POV
Jihyung was walking to the hallway,Towards her locker.She feel uncomfortable because of the stared she get from the students.She wondering what happened.
She noticed that Lisa and her Gang was Smirking like an idiots.She wants to ask what did they do but she cant.She feels uncomfortable.

In others hands,Jungkook got some stares too.Jungkook keeps asking himself.He walked towards his office.He went to his desk and open his laptop.When he did.He open in the social Media.His eyes widened in shock.Because he saw a picture of Him and Jihyung.Together.
Eating,Laughing at eachother,And else.
Jungkook asked himself.
"Who did this fake news!?" He said as he slammed his hands in his desk.

He was thinking the who is the one.
And bingo! He's hoping that..he's right.He was thinking about Lisa.

*********
Author's POV
To Jihyung.She went inside her Class and Take a sit in her seat.
Some other Seconds Mr. Jeon walk in the class and greeted by her students.
"Uh class...I have some Good news,We are having a New Teacher Today.He will be our PE Teacher.Mr. Min,Please come."
Mr.Jeon said and goes aside of his table.
Suddenly,A Young Man Walk in with Glasses.

Some other girls in the class gaspedHe looks coldly in the class until he's eyes went to Jihyung that was not paying attention

He looks coldly in the class until he's eyes went to Jihyung that was not paying attention.
He slammed his hands on the table and that make everyone flinched except Jihyung.
"Hi My name Is Min Yoongi,Call me 'Mr. Min',I will be your Teacher in PE but dont worry.Mr. Jeon is not going anywhere.He will be with us all the time in PE."
The class nods except Jihyung again.
Jihyung look at the teacher.Giving him a 'I dont freaking Care' look.
Jungkook noticed that so he faked cough.Jihyung eyes went to Jungkook that giving her an 'Give some respect' look.Jihyung playfully Rolls her eyes.

**********
PE class:Basketball Court
Jihyung's POV
We students change in to out PE uniform.The other girls wear their PE shorts.Showin their legs off.
But me..I'm wearing Jogging Pants.I hate shorts.Its so freaking Tight.

Some Minutes,Mr. Jeon and Mr. Min came in.
Mr. Min claps his hands off."Okay class.For today..were going to play Basketball,I know you guys know it."
He said coldy to us.
"One by one.....I'm your Enemy for now on.Now move! Find your height then Do a line!"

And we did.I'm behind a girl With Blonde hair.She turned around and it Jennie!? THE FUCK!?
"Good luck Bish"
She said then turn back in the front.I rolled my eyes and cross my arms through my chest.Waiting for my turn.

**********

I think all the boys past the test in basketball,Two girls to go and Its my turn.
"Hmm..Jennie..?" She quickly went infront when her name was being called.
Her gang was Cheering her.I rolled my eyes.

And then they start.Her first test was to steal the Ball from Mr. Min.She failed.The next was Shooting up the ball by no one disturbed you.And she did.

********
She pass the Test and now..its my turn.
I rolled up my sleeves and Get ready.
"Jihyung..?"
I boredly Went in the front.Mr. Min glared at me.I roll my eyes and cross my hands through my chest.

"You huh...? Let's see what you got.In the morning you got no respect to me..Whats your problem to me huh..?"

"Let's just Start Sir,Its not my business if i have no respect."
Class starts laughing.Mr. Min Groans and took the ball and throw it to my tummy.But i catch it with one hand.My class mates gasped and starts whispering.

"Wow..did you see that..? She's fast"
"Is she good at basketball..?"
"I like that move huh..."

I smirked as we start the Test."Steal the ball now.."
He said.I quickly pass by him.And the ball was already in my hand and that everyone gasped again.

"Your good huh....Now shoot before i Steal it back!"
My eyes widened,He's fast.
I started to get serious and Move the ball so that he cant steal it.
I shoot and went inside the ring.I looked at Mr. Min.Smirking.
I rolled my eyes then sit down.

Suddenly A Girl walk towards me."Ms. Kim,The Head Master wants to see you..."
I nod then stood up and Follow her behind.

==============
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
('ω`●)

==============TO BE CONTINUED!!!!(●'ω`●)