Chapter 26:Cold

Jihyung's POV

"Jihyung, wake up" I heard a soft voice while feeling a hand tapping my shoulder slightly. "Time to eat" I slowly looked up to meet only Momo.I slowly sit myself up before looking around to find him. "Jungkook? Don't worry, He asked me to take care of you while he's gone to get some of clothes" She explained, making me nod my head as she took a sit beside me with a tray of food. "Here" I gave gave her a smile before taking it from her before digging in. "Where's Taehyung? Namjoon?" I suddenly cut the silence while she's only watching me eat. "Ah, they went to buy some foods" I slowly nod once again before Continuing to eat. "Did you eat already?"

She shook her head and smile at me "Nope, but I'm fine! Maybe I'll eat once I feel hungry" I sighed and put down the spoon and just look at her, giving me her nervous smile. "Get your food and eat with me, Now" I demand but she stayed in one spot. "Momo-"
Suddenly, she hugged me. Making me freeze, by the warmth of her hug,even me, I don't want to move. I slowly wrap my arms around her and hug her back. "Momo.." Sobs And sniffs are heard, making me hug her even more. "Thank you..."

"For?.." I curiously asked, rubbing her back to calm her down from crying. She slowly pulls away, looking at me with her tears eyes and runny noise, making me chuckle as I took a piece of tissue and covers her nose with it. "Slowly blow on it" and she did.
"I-.. I just missed you so much and I'm so happy that-.. that you're back.. t-thank you" then she cried loudly like a baby, making me chuckle as she hugged me again. "Don't go anywhere anymore.." I heard her mumble, making me smile as I keep on rubbing her back. "I won't, I promise"

Few hours later..

I continue to watch on the t.v while eating some burger, enjoying my moment with Momo as She stays still beside me, also eating her burger. "Ladies, there's drinks here!" I looked towards Taehyung who is wearing such a wide smile while carrying some cokes on his both hands. Momo stood up as she took two drinks for the both of us, giving mine as I thank her.The door suddenly opened, taking our attentions. "I'm back" there he is, the man I've been wanting to see since the time I woke. "Jungkook! Come eat!"

"I'm good Hyung" He put down the bag just beside the nightstand as he took his step towards, making our gaze met at each other. "What took you so long? This little Jihyung was looking for you since the moment she opened her eyes!" Momo teases me with such a lie. Or maybe just a little bit.
"Really?" I roll my eyes and just took a big bite on my burger. A chuckle left on Jungkook's lips, not leaving his eyes on me, making me..nervous for some reasons. "Momo!" I saw Momo leaving my side as Namjoon called her. "I bet you missed me" suddenly, Jungkook took my attention towards him. "Not really" I lied, not looking at him.

Few minutes later..

Author's POV

While watching the television all together, Momo was already sleeping peacefully on the couch while the two Kims are out for their work, leaving Jungkook and Jihyung all wide awake, hands are intertwined together as Jungkook keeps kissing the back of her hand in every seconds. "You're cheesy, you know that?" A chuckle left Jungkook's mouth as he kisses her hand once again.
"You love it though, right?" He asked but he only receives silence, making himself look at her and ask what's wrong.
"Tell me, something's bothering you?" He slowly asked, Caressing your hand with his. "N-nothing.."

"No, I know there's something wrong. I'm here, you can tell me anything." She deeply sighs and looks down. "What if, there's something more is going to happen?.." Jungkook stares at her before shifting himself closer to her, making her move aside. "Jungkook? What are you-" He shush her up as he carefully lay down beside her, opening his arms for her to cuddle. A small smile plastered on her face before laying back beside him and hug him, feeling safe and secure every time she hugs her. Jungkook smiled and hug her even more close. "I like this" Jihyung confess, making him smile more and put kisses on her head. "I'll be always here, I'm not leaving your side anymore. I'll protect you"

"But I should be the one who's doing that" They both laughed softly as they both closed their eyes. "I love you, Jungkook" She whispered, making a strong storm of butterflies on Jungkook's stomach after hearing her said those words before him.

"I love you too, my Jihyung"

-TBC-