Chapter 27: Dinner

Jihyung's POV

It's been 3 days since I got discharged from the hospital and finally back at home. My brothers said they'll just stay at the hotel they're sleeping these days, it's not too far from here so they can come often. The place got more brighter than before. When me and Jungkook got here, we decided to clean the place.

"All done!" Jungkook yelled, making me chuckle as I watch him drop his body on the couch. "You can take a nap if you want to Jungkook, I'll just prepare our lunch for today" I said while taking the gloves off and put them back from the drawer. " I don't want to, because I know there's missing" He explained while standing up and walking towards me. "And that is what Jung— Hey!" I shrieked and struggle myself to break free. "Jeon Jungkook! Put.me.down! Right now!"

"You told me to take a rest right? There's more time to spend with, cook later and just cuddle here with me" He put me down, I was about to stand up again but He just pulled me back on his chest with ease, making my head hit his hard chest.I heard a chuckle coming from him so I rudely pinch his side, making him react so easily. In that chance, I freed myself from him as I walk back to the kitchen, followed by a whining bunny who keeps rubbing the part when I pinched him. "So rude.." He tried to keep his voice down and so unlucky, I can clearly hear him.

I shook my head in disbelief and starts to cook for our lunch.I suddenly flinched and stops moving when I felt a pair of arms being around my waist with a hard chest pressed behind my back with a chin down on my shoulder. "What is it? Jeon Jungkook?" I asked, continuing my work. "Nothing."

I smiled as I keep on going to cook until it finishes. "Instead of just standing there, go and do the table." I felt him slowly let go as I watch him get some plates with a pout on his lips. "stop pouting now." I pat his head before serving the food in the table, followed by him. "Let's eat?" I looked at him,meeting his gaze and nod. "Hey, Jeon Jungkook. Something wrong?"

"H-huh? N-nothing! Sorry.." I blinked my eyes as I took a sit beside him. "Why? Did you do something of why are you apologizing?" I lean closer to him, staring at him with my lazers as He keeps on looking away. "N-Nothing actually, I..I just want to ask something" I served some of his food before mine as he continues explaining himself. "You don't have any plans later around dinner, right?" I slowly looked back at him before put a finger under my chin, pretending to be thinking because I don't.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "Nope I don't, why? Planning to ask me on a date?" I teased as I took a bite on my food. "..yeah"
Then I choked.

He immediately took a glass of water as he hand it on me. I quickly took it from his hand and gulp all the water at once. That was..unplanned. "So?" He asked once again, still rubbing my back. "U-uh.. fine..Okay" I answered once I'm calm. I heard a word 'yes' coming from him, making me chuckle and continue our food.

"This is delicious, but not as you" Then I choked once again but this time on my water. Is he planning to kill me?

At the evening..

"Wear something formal, I'll be taking you out in a wonderful place"

I sighed as slowly put my accessories on before my simple make up after doing my hair in a bun. Where is he taking me? I can't calm myself down. I took a deep breath before standing up, taking a glance at myself through the mirror with my new dress that Momo bought for me.

 I took a deep breath before standing up, taking a glance at myself through the mirror with my new dress that Momo bought for me

Is this too much? What's up to be honest? Is there any reason why I'm wearing this..glorious dress? My eyes widened when I heard a sound of a car in front of my building? Who is it? I sighed as I opened the door, only to reveal my brother who is wearing a tuxedo, Namjoon. "Are you ready? Jungkook is waiting for you" I smiled and took my purse. I somehow felt nervous and excited at the same time. What if I look ugly right now while he's so freaking hot in front of other people?

I slowly look back at him, noticing him that he keeps on just staring at me. "Jungkook will love it, calm yourself down and let's go." I chuckled as his words and slowly nods before taking his hand as He guides me down to his car.

-TBC-