Chapter 28: Unplanned Plans

Jungkook's POV

The smile I have been wearing are never going to leave. My body is literally overwhelmed by my excitement for this night. Because this night, I'll propose to her. My hands are sweating as I tried to calm myself down. But to be honest, I feel so nervous aswell. What if.. she's not going to accept me? Or maybe, She's not ready? Or maybe she doesn't love me as Much as I love her.
Ah Jeon Jungkook, keep those negatives thoughts away and just be calm and ask her sincerely.

2 Hours later..

"Why is it so long?" I mumbled To myself as I took my phone out, calling Jihyung's or Namjoon's phone for the thousandth Times. There's something wrong.. But no, I bet that They're just so nervous to face me? Because.. oh shit, what if they know my plan?! I sighed deeply as I kept my head down on the table, trying my best to be patient and just wait for them. Suddenly, I felt a vibration through my pants so I quickly took it to see if it's Jihyung but no, it's a unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered, but the things that I hear is silence. "Hello...?" I repeated.

"I know where Jihyung is" okay what the hell is going on?

"Who are you? Where the fuck is Jihyung?!"

Few more hours..

"Go to this place if you don't want her to get killed. I'm warning you, no police around."

I sighed as I looked up at this abandoned building. I took a deep breath before entering this creepy face. As on my way, I saw two built up guys with shades as they walked towards me with handcuffs. As they reached me, they locked my hands together before continue to walk with them behind me. "Where are you guys taking me?" I asked between my teeth, feeling so irritated when I got no response from them. We walked until we reach a room, in my surprise, I saw her.

"Lisa, what is the meaning of this? Where's Jihyung?" I asked, not  leaving her gaze. I watch her slowly approach me as She decided to wrap her arms around me. "Aw, that's how you will treat me? Your wife?" She looked up to me, smirking slightly as she leans in to about kiss these lips are only meant for the person I truely love. I sighed and turn my head to the side, only feeling her lips pressed against my cheek. "Where is Jihyung?" I asked once again, but receiving nothing. "Lisa" I called and about to ask the same question but I got cut off when I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.

"Jihyung? JIHYUNG!" She starts screaming out her anger as she glared at me. I slowly scoffed as I looked down, not wanting to see this bitch's face or I'll loose my shit. "Jungkook! I'm here! I'm your fucking WIFE! Why do you keep going to her?! I'm here! I can give all the love you want! I can make you happy like how she does to you!" I sighed as I stare back at her, not showing any emotion as I'm starting to loose it. "I don't love you." I stated the truth, just standing here as I glare at her.

Suddenly, she starts laughing like a maniac, making me confuse. "Lisa, tell me where's Jihyung." And she laughed more. "Honey, Love me and just forget her, Will you.?" I closed my eyes as her hands went to my chest, slowly moving up towards my neck as she wrapped her arms around it, literally not liking so much. "What if, I kill her right now? Will you love me again?" My eyes shot open as the door swag open, making me freeze on my spot as I watch a guy push Jihyung down on the floor with her arms tied behind her back while her dress are torn.

My eyes are only on hers, as my tears starts to stream up. I saw how Lisa slowly let go of me before walking towards Jihyung who's suffering the pain while on the cold floor. I saw how she's trying her best to breath, how her face got bruises, also to her body. I bit my lip as anger starts to came from no where to my veins. Jihyung yelped, loud enough for me to hear as Lisa yanked her hair to look up, pointing the gun, straight to her head.

"Now, pick Jungkook. I'll let her live if you come back to me, but if you choose her, then I have no choice but to.." She flashes me her smirk as she loaded her gun."Kill her" I gulped down my remaining saliva,feel my throat dried up. I felt my sweats running down to my temple as I stayed my eyes on her nearly unconscious body. "N-no.."

"Now, pick. Me..? Or this Bitch?"

-TBC-