Chapter 18:Game

(A LONG CHAPTER EVERYONE! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS)

Jihyung's POV
It was Weekend.Saturday...And..Yeah

"Aaahhh!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs because of the scary face appeared in the TV screen.
"Yah! Why Yelling bro!?"

Oh.

"Oopps,Sorry...I forgot that your here beside me.Sorry again" I smiled cheekily at Him.But He Just chuckled then continue Watching The Movie and I did Thesame.

Until My Phone vibrates.
I was about to pick up my Phone but I'm too late.Jungkook took it.
He sighed then answer the call.

"Oh! Jin! Sorry,Jihyung-ah....She's busy.Call again next time" He said through the phone Then ended the call.

I sighed in disbelief and shook my head.

He Put the Phone back in the Coffee table and Continue Watching.

2 hours later...

Seriously? This Horror Movie has Romance? Are You serious Bro? Are they kidding me?

"I love you and Only You...."
(It said to the movie)

Oh god....Nearly there.Nearly...there....!!!!!
And There! There Kissing now! Ugh! I'll Like it better if The Creepy Guy Killing them both.Joke.

I flinched when I heard someone clearing his throat.
I Moved my Face through the right side and Look At Jungkook but He's not there.
My eyes widened When I felt Fingertip touched my chin anf Move it to the Other side to Meet Jungkook's Wonderful Eyes.I Took a peek in the Movie and They were still kissing inside the Bedroom alone.I look back at Jungkook and caught his Eyes staring down to my lips.
He was Moving his face closer but I stopped him by Blowing his lips.(You know what I mean)

His eyes widened at My sudden action.
"What are you—"

(Smut ahead)

I Got Cutted when He Smashed his lips to Mine and Start kissing me passionately.I cant resist but to Kiss Him back while my Eyes are closed.He left my lips then went to my Neck.Licking and sucking it.I Moaned as He suck harder in my spot.He moved away and Look at me with a smirk in his face.He pushed me down to the sofa and hovered above me before kissing me again.
He bit my Lower lip and suck it.I moaned and Warped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.He Parted my Lips and Enter it with his tongue.We fight Dominance and Ofcourse he Won.He Travel Around my Mouth before Leaving it again and Went to my collarbone.I took a deep breath as He slowly Taking off his own shirt,Revealing his Perfect Body with Abs.
"I cant Resist my self anymore"
He said with a husky voice before attacking my Neck again.

While sucking and Kissing my Neck,He Pulled up my Shirt and took it off me and Throwing it somewhere in this Room.He left My neck,Slowly going down to my Chest as He Unclipped my Bra.He took it and Throw it again.I started to feel embarrassed because Its my First Time Showing my body to Someone.

"I can Tell,Your nervous and Embarrassed?"He asked with a Sexy expression.I nodded in his Questions But to My surprise,He chuckled.

?????

"Dont Worry Baby,I'll be Good"

He unbuckled his belt and Slowly Taking his Pants off as He did thesame to me,Leaving me With my Panties while him,Only In Boxers.
He pulled me closer to him as He kissed me again,slowly to my Breast.He sucked on my nipples as I moaned and grab his Hair.
I felt his hand Roamed around my body,stopping in my clit and Making me gasped when he slowly rubbing it.

"Your wet for me Baby..."

Shit,stop Talking dirty to me Jeon Jungkook!

He pulled me panty down before rubbing it again.I was Breathing heavily as He Fasted his Movements.
"J-jungkook—"
"Come for me baby..."

That's it.I Felt a Knot it inside my stomach and I slowly Moaned.He put two fingers inside me before thrusting it.
"J-jungkook—!!"

I gasped as I Released to his fingers.He pulled His fingers away and Licking it Infront me.Making me Blushed and Embarrassed.
He chuckled then Took off his Boxers.My eyes widened when I saw His erection already big.

He spread my Legs wider and Position himself.

"It will be Hurt but it Will Disappear Soon"

..........

"you ready?"

I nod.

I gasped.

I moaned and Cried.

It hurts.

As hell.

He wait for me to Adjust Of his size.After some seconds,I tapped his Shoulder.I moaned when He starts moving slow.
And The Pain becomes pleasure.
I moaned and Scratched his back with my nails.

He groaned and Speed up his movements.The Only Sound can Hear in the Room was Grunts,Groans,Moans and Skin slapping eachother.He suddenly stopped,making me whine.

"Let's Play a Game"

huh?

He pulled out and Went to the kitchen.What The—?
He came back with a Bucket of Ice with a smirk in his Face.
He came back to position himself and without a warning,He slam himself inside of Me,making me Scream because he Hit my g-spot in one deep thrust.

My eyed widened when He Put an Cube of Ice to my body,down to my Stomach.I shiver as He Thrust on me.I Keep moaning and Whinning.

"I-I'm Near Baby..."

Same you idiot.

"J-jungkook....p-please—"
I arched my Back as He continue to Put some ice and water through my body while Thrusting deep inside of me,Hitting my g-spot.
He went faster,making a knot inside of my stomach.

He groaned as He Released his seeds inside of me and I did thesame.Some of the white liquid Came out.He pulled out then Went beside me and Covering us an Blanket.

"You naughty Bunny..."
I whispered while breathing heavily.He chuckled then Lock his fingers with mine.
"Just for you.."He replied,making me Laugh and Playfully Hit his chest.
Our night was So Good.After what happened between us,He Keeps telling me some cheesy lines and funny jokes,making me shook my head because I was so Done with him.
After some Funny Joke Telling,We Decided to Sleep and went to our dreamland,Together.

-TBC-

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
And Hey! Author-nim here! I just wanted to say That I'm sorry for not Updating in my stories which is this,"My step brother" and "Arrange marriage to my Bully"

And please Keep voting and Follow me ahead! Thank you and Goodbye! Dont forget to Read "arrange Marriage to my Bully" and the "My step brothers"!!! Thank you My darling!!!😍😘🤟🏻🤟🏻👋🏻