Chapter 29: Fight for love or Give up on love

Flashback..

Jihyung's POV

"I wonder what's up for tonight.." I mumbled as I kept watching outside the car while Namjoon is focusing on the road. "There's nothing special today though.." I put a hand on my chin as I tried my best to think what's up tonight. "Is he breaking up with me?!"

I watch Namjoon shot his eyes widened as he took a glance on me. "Jihyung, are you kidding right now?" I hummed and shrugged my shoulders off. "If he wanted to break up, Why does he wants you to put that beautiful dress on and meet up to an expensive restaurant?" Ah, good point. Now I feel so dumb.

"I don't know either to myself.." I answered, hearing hims chuckle as I look back on the window. "Now I'm thinking if you're really my sister?" My head immediately turned towards him as I shot him my glare. "K-kidding.." I chuckled as I watch him avoid my eyes after hearing him stutter.

"Are we there yet? I'm hungry already." I softly complained, patting my belly as Namjoon laughed. "Behave yourself, be patient will you?" I pouted as I rolled my eyes, not liking his idea. Well, do you blame me? Foods are like my life. Without foods, I will die dudE.

Suddenly, a black car blocked our way as My eyes widened, watching so, black mens walking out with some guns on their hands. "Lock the door!" I immediately locked my door as Namjoon did thesame, not wanting to go out either. "Namjoon What is this?!" I looked at him with my confused face.

"I-I don't know!" I took a deep breath as I looked outside again, watching one of them approach our car. I screamed as he broke the window and unlock the door by himself, dragging me out the car. "Fucking let me go You son of a bald chicken duck!"

I struggled out of his grip but it's not working until they put a chain on my both hands. My eyes widened as I watch them drag Namjoon out the car before knocking him out. "Don't touch my brother! Let him go!" My eyes tears up as they easily carried my brother and put them inside the car.

"Where are you taking me!? Who are—" I gasped as I felt a strong impact on my lower abdomen as I coughed, seeing my visions blurred out the sights. "F..fuck this shit.." I mumbled as I felt my knees getting weaker before losing my conscious.

...

I groaned as I opened my eyes, only to see nothing. I tried to move my hands but it's tied  up together. "Where am I.." I mumbled, feeling so weak right now. Suddenly, I heard a door opened, making me jolt up from the floor. "Who are you?" I asked but I heard nothing, getting pissed. "I said who—" I flinched when I felt something hard hit my face, making me cough from blood because of it.

I groaned as I felt a hand gripped my hair tightly. "Just Who are you.." I asked once again, breathing heavily. "The one who will end you tonight." I stopped moving as I heard her voice. "Lisa..?"
I heard her laugh as I felt her removing the fabric covering my eyes. I slowly looked up at her with my glare, only to receive some hard slap on my cheek.

"Who told you to talk?" I watch her smirked as I sighed, scoffed after. "Me?" I groaned as I felt another slap. This is a bitch.
"Have I ever told you that I'm going to take Jungkook back?" I sighed as I watch her walk around the room with a smile on her face, unbothered.

"Great for you then." I answered, lowering my head as I hear her laugh. "Why? Do you know what will happen to you?" She asked but I didn't respond. I groaned in pain as I felt a strong kick on my stomach, causing me to cough more blood. "You're disgusting" she spat.

My eyes widened as I watch her splash me a cold bucket of water, closing my eyes tightly as I felt my wounds stinging. I cursed under my breath as she gripped my hair tightly, making me look up as She point her gun down to my throat. "Don't think that I will be easy on you, Kim Jihyung"

...

Screams are only thing that can be heard in this room. I breathe heavily as I lower my head. I bet I have bruises now, my dress is already torn, some of my wounds are badly bleeding. I'm dying here, am I? I chuckled as I closed my eyes, hearing Lisa breath heavily aswell, probably tired. "Lisa, if you're going to kill me? Just do it." I mumbled.

I heard her laugh once again between her heavy breaths. "I will, soon." I sighed as I closed my eyes, feeling so weak right now. I heard someone stepped in this room. "He's here." Shit.

"Finally, Jungkook's here"

...

Jungkook's POV

"NOW, PICK" I watch Lisa starts laughing like a maniac as I trembled, The taught of loosing Jihyung will be the dead of me. "Are you letting go or Giving in?" I sighed deeply as I looked down, thinking about my decision. "Lisa.." I called. Her head immediately turned towards me as I saw her sparkling eyes. "I choose..the love of my life." I answered, watching her drop her smile before hitting Jihyung with the back of her gun.

I bit down my lip as I looked down as I heard Jihyung yelped in the pain. "Fuck you..Fuck you!" Lisa cursed as she shoot in the air. "I'm going to kill you!" She screamed as she point her gun back on Jihyung, about to pull the trigger as I freed myself on the grip of the two man behind me.

...

"J-Jungkook.." Jihyung stuttered, watching the man she loved hugged her figure. Her eyes widened as She felt his grip loosening. "J-Jungkook.." she called once again, watching him close his eyes. Lisa froze on her spot, dropping her gun as she kept her eyes wide, watching the scene she made.

"JUNGKOOK!"

-TBC-