Chapter 17:Start Again

Jihyung's POV
"So uhm....."
I scratched the back of my neck.I dont know what do say...
"Where are you staying in these days-"
"Yours.."
My eyes widened.What!? My place!? No! But Why not?! Its just..ugh!!!
"I'm going to Sleep in yours house...And...I'm going to get my things in the hell"
He said as he stare at me.I got Confused.Hell? I raised one eyebrow.

Suddenly...He stood up and sit beside me.Actually..He was Sitting across me..now..beside me.
He sighed then grab both of my hands with his and rub it with his thumbs.
"So..uhm..how about the hos-"
"Tell them That I got sick."

I shook my head then sigh."You cant just disappear in your patients.You were there favorite doc-"
"Please,do it for me"
He said with a begging eyes.I sighed then look down before I nod.
I heard Him Chuckled.He pull me closer to him,closing the gap between us and hugged me.I closed my eyes as I rest my Chin in his shoulder.I dont know...I know I dont want protection.Because That protection..if that Keeps protecting me..it will be broken.But when I'm with Jungkook...I feel Safe,Protected.....feels like there's someone's there for me.And That's Him...

I dont Why I dont trust to much people.Because when I gave them My Trust.That Trust.....will be having a War.
My eyes are slowly closing as I fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV
"You know what Jihyung? I feel complete when I'm with you..I feel like....Comfortable.Not like that Bitch.Using me for Money? Fuck her...I freacking hate her.Our relationship becomes like this when We met her."
I sighed.Suddenly...She becomes heavy.
"Jihyung? Jihyung?"
I called but no Response.I move her away from me and Noticed that Her Eyes are closed.She's sleeping.
"Tsk tsk,How can you just Fell asleep when I'm here Confessing right now"

I caressed her Hair Before I slowly pick her Up in Bridal Style.
I went To her And GrandMom's Bedroom and put her In the bed.I pull up the covers for her.I sighed then decided to Lay beside her.I took off my Coat and Shoes before Laying beside her.
I closed my eyes and hug her.

I cant sleep......But My eyes are still closed.I really cant sleep...thinking all my problems are hard.Until I felt like Something's Moving.
I felt a fingertip Caressing my Eyebrows.

"I Missed You...."

Am I starting to hear things? Am I dreaming?

"I love you....Really.."

I sighed then decided to Open my eyes in slow way.My eyes are now completely open.I was...staring at her.
She have those Wide eyes.I think She's shocked.

Jihyung's POV
My eyes widened when He opened his beautiful eyes.We were staring at eachother.My face was so Red Right now...
I was about to get up from bed but He Grab my hand and Pull me back,laying on the bed.He take his chance To Hovered above me.
Did He heard me? Did he heard what I said?
Suddenly...He smirked.

"Uhm....."
"You missed me?"

Shit.He heard me..

"You loved me?"

I cant take this anymore...My face was so red in Embarrassment.
He caresses my cheek with his one hand.I want to Push him Off,But.....I think..I dont want to (😏)

He chuckled at my reaction and move his face closer to mine.Here Am I again....frozen and shocked by his movements.
He softly Kiss my Forehead,Nose,Chin,Both cheeks...And....LIPS.
He kissed me with passion and Full of Love.
He pulled away in just seconds just to say something.

"I love you and Only You.."

After He said that,He kissed me again.Deeply.But I kissed Him back and warped my arms around his neck.He tilt his head forward to deepen the kiss.

I love you too and Only you...Jeon Jungkook.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OH MY GASH!! I REALLY LOVE YOU TOO JUNGKOOK!!!! GOOOODDDD!!! HELP MEH!!!

*Please Vote and Follow me,thanks*