Chapter 4: Insparation

Author's POV
Its been 4 weeks that Mr. Jeon was Jihyung's Best Teacher.
Jihyung is Brighten up a little because of her Comedian Teacher.
Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

*******
Jihyung's POV
Break time! Yay!
I walk to my locker and Get my things.
I heard my Name was being called.I turned around to see Mr. Jeon Smiling.He was about to walk towards me but Lisa stopped him.

I scoffed and continue what am i doing.
I harshly Slam my Locker and that Other students beside me flinched.

I wait for Mr. Jeon.
He's still Talking to Lisa.Until Lisa warped her arms around Mr. Jeon's Arm.

Mr.Jeon look at me and i give him a 'I'm waiting' look.
He Sofly Unwarped Lisa's arms off his.
This Time,Lisa Saw me.
She starts glaring.

She Walks towards me and Mr. Jeon followed behind her.
"You little!!"
She said as she slapped me in my face.

I take a few more seconds if I should slap her back.Ding!

I harshly Slapped her Back Twice.
And that make her Gasped.
Mr.Jeon went between us.
"Girls! Stop this!"
"Make her Stop! Why me!? She slapped me first! She should stop!"
I said while Glaring at Lisa,Holding her Own cheeks.

"Lisa,Go now..."
Mr.Jeon said.

"WHAT!? WHY!? Anyways...WHY IF YOUR WITH ME,YOUR ACTING COLD.IF SHE'S WITH YOU.YOUR SMILING!"Lisa asked.

"She's different!!!"
Mr.Jeon shouted back.He grab my arm and walk out the Hallway.

*******
Jihyung's POV
I was laughing with Mr.Jeon.We were walking to the library while eating sandwiches.I'm laughing because He was making different reactions in every bite he did.
"Uhmm...Sir..?"
I called him.
"I Told you,Call me 'Jungkook' if were alone"
Yes he did told me that.
"Oh Sorry Si-...I mean..Jungkook"
I forced a smile.He noticed it.He face palm at me."What?"i asked him."I told you....Dont just force to smile.Make it real"He told me as he pouts.I raffle his hair."Sorry"I apologize.Its Hard to Smile for me.Because I dont smile before.I just Smile now.When Jungkook came in my life.He was My new Friend.New Inspiration.He's My Inspiration.He's the reason why I fight for Myself,Study Hard and Work Hard.

The bell rings.
The Break time is over.
"Let's go?"
I nodded then we came back to our Classroom

*********
Author's POV
Jihyung and Jungkook are now living together.Because Jungkook Told Jihyung that she can trust him.He promised that He will not break one promise.So with that,Jihyung tell Jungkook Everything.That her Life was a messed.Jungkook understand her and Promise her that she will not that what her father Did.

Oh yeah! The class ends and they go home together.Some Students in the school are confused that why should a student be with a Teacher.

They arrived home and get in.Jungkook have a little Feelings towards Jihyung.And Jihyung knows it.
They know that they cant but Jungkook cant Handle his feelings.
And Jungkook will be kick out the school if the Head Master Knows.

"I'm tired...."
Jungkook Said as he lay himself in the Sofa.Jihyung chuckled at Jungkook's Reaction.He was too cute for her.
"Jihyung...."Jungkook called in a Tired Tone.Jihyung Hummed as an Answer.

"Can you change for me..?"

Jihyung becomes serious and walk Beside Jungkook.She sighed then took both of Jungkook's hand and That make Jungkook look at him.

"I want to change but I cant...Dont ask why.."
Jungkook looked down.He didn't notice that Jihyung was smiling.
"But I'm trying to because I have A new Reason why i should change.."
Jungkook looked at The smiling Jihyung.

"The Reason is You and My Grandmother"She said with a smile on her face.Jungkook smiled brightly and Hugged Jihyung.
"Thank you!"
Jihyung scoffs and Hugged back.
"Your Welcome,Mr.Jeon"

=============
To be continued ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

=============To be continued ☆〜(ゝ。∂)