Chapter 24:Birthday

-Jungkook's POV: 23:00-

More months have passed, Jihyung is still sleeping peacefully in that bed. The doctor said that She's fine, we just need to wait. But little did she know, it will be her birthday tomorrow. I want her to have the most special birthday to have for tomorrow. Me and Her brothers, including Momo. We have a plan to decorate this small room and celebrate it all together. Momo and I will cook for her while the other two will decorate.

I smiled and caresses her hand, kissing the back of it.
"I miss you, My princess. Happy Birthday." I mumbled, still caressing her hand. " Please wake up soon, I miss you so much" I sighed and kiss her hand before her forehead,also her both cheeks and lips.

I miss you, Kim Jihyung.

-In the Morning-

"Let's go, Let's go, Let's go guys!"
Namjoon hyung said, making me chuckle. The two Kim started to decorating the room, making it more colorful and bright. Making it perfect for their dear sister.

"What are we going to cook?" Momo suddenly asked, poking my side to get my attention.
"Ah, we can now" I smiled, taking the bag of stuffs that we needed.Before leaving the room, going back home.

"Let's make..Tteokbokki, Kimbap and Japchae!" Momo suggested, making me nod and smile at her. She giggles and nods, taking the things ready before starting cooking.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday day to you, Happy Birthday to our Beloved Jihyung, Happy Birthday to you~!" We all sang the Happy Birthday song for her, also blowing her candles for her.

"Let's Eat! I want to taste!" Taehyung suggested, making us laugh and nod.

"Jungkook! Let's eat!" They called but I shook my head. "You can guys eat, I'll eat later" I smiled before looking back at the sleeping Jihyung.

"Happy birthday My love." I whispered then kiss her forehead. "

"You're getting older" I chuckled, kissing the back of her hand.

"I miss you." I whispered, caressing her hand slowly.

"Jungkook!" I looked up and meet momo, with a plate of foods in her hands. "Here"

"O-oh Momo,You don't need to do this but..thank you" I smiled as she put the plate down on the table next to Me.

"You know? Jihyung is very lucky"
She smiled, looking at Jihyung. "So lucky that she have a guy like you" She then look at me, while I look back at her.

"Take care of her, Hm? I love her so much. She's the only best friend that I ever had" She explained, looking back at Jihyung as she slowly take her hand,  caressing it. "I will"

She smiled at me and patted my head.
"Good, and you better be, Mr.Jeon"
I chuckled and nod at her, making her smile more before going back to the guys to eat with them. I hummed softly and starts eating what Momo gave me.

"Ah, delicious. Jihyung, you should really wake up soon. My cooking skills are good. Thanks To momo, She was teaching me" I chuckled as I continued to eat.

"I'm glad you have a good friend like momo, She's very kind and sweet. Also beautiful, But not much as beautiful as you alright? You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes" I chuckled at myself, I sounds cheesy right at this moment.
I stood up to get something to drink.

"You should join us here Jungkook, we want to know you more" Taehyung suggested. I smiled and slowly shakes my head. "Next time" He groans and pouted, making me chuckle as his older brother messes his hair.

I went back to sit beside Jihyung as I take her hand with me. "Ah I miss you, like really." I mumbled and kisses her hand again. "When Will you be back? I want you here please, I need you"

I sighed and leaned in, pecking her lips while caressing her cheek. "Happy Birthday Precious, I love you" I whispered, kissing her on the head.

As I was about to pull away, a tight grip was on my hand, making me freeze in one spot. I slowly looked at Her, at her Brown eyes.

"I love you Too"

-TBC-