Chapter 11:New Life

Author's POV
Its Been 8 years that Jungkook and Jihyung didnt see eachother again.Because Jihyung and Taehyung went to America .Away from Korea.Having a New life..with his Brother.

Jihyung becomes a Doctor while Taehyung becomes an Idol.They met their long lost Brother.Namjoon,aka RapMonster.They were both Idols.
Jihyung was the coldest Doctor in their Hospital in America.

Jihyung woke up in a Stupid Alarm Clock.She accidentally push the button so hard.She quickly stood up when she realized what she did.She groans and pick up the broken Alarm Clock and Put it the trash Bin.
She went to the Bathroom to get ready.

She changed in her Uniform and put a light Makeup on.
She walked downstairs.Meeting two boys Eating without her.
She Runs towards them.She Grab Taehyung by the Back of his Shirt and pinned him down.He starts groaning.
Jihyung took Taehyung's seat.
"JIHYUNG!? WHY!?"
He said between the groans.

Jihyung ignored him and starts eating.
Taehyung stood up then sit beside Jihyung.
"How's-"
"Dont Ask..."She said coldly.Taehyung nods then walked to the bathroom and get ready.

***********
Author's POV
Jihyung arrived the hospital with her Car.She went in and greeted by the Nurse but she always ignore them.Acting Like she's alone.She went to her office and take some papers.

Suddenly a Nurse Barged in."Did i told you to knock before you Went in..?"Jihyung said then turned around to face the nurse.Giving her some Cold look.
The nurse bows and apologies.
"B-but Dr. Kim.There's another patient.He's in injure...The others Doctors try to go near him but the guards keeps Stopping them"
Jihyung sighed then went to the Waiting area.

She arrived then and saw a injured Person."Let me Take a look"
But a A big guy Stopped him.
"What..? You want him to die..?"
The Guard of his didnt move one bit.
"I'm a Doctor.Let me Take a look to him..."
Jihyung got pissed.So she grab the big Guy's Arm and pinned him down the floor.She Sighed then Walk towards the Man but a guy grabbed him from behind.She elbow the guy to get off of her and Kick him through the Ground.A guy was about to Punch her but she missed and punch him instead.

********
Jihyung's POV
I catch my breath as I finish fighting this guys down.I raise my hand to call some nurse."Take him...Ha...Aishh.."
And they did.I followed them behind...

I finished My Job to the guy with a big wound in his Neck.I sighed then walk out the Room.

"What an Idiot...He wanna die.."
I whispered at myself.

But a nurse stops me."Dr. Kim.You have a meeting"
I nod then walk towards the meeting room.

I walked in and take a seat."Oh Dr. Kim! You arrived on Time! Well..i wanna tell you that...were moving to Korea"
My eyes widened.
"A person named.. 'Kim Seokjin' Needs our help.Especially You.Your one of the best doctors of this building"

I boredly Nod.
"Well...Were moving Tomorrow.So get ready.Okay Meeting dismissed."
I stood up then walk out with the Other doctors.

I feel Thirsty so i went to a Cafeteria and buy some Drink."Miss..Uhm...One Orange juice please" She nods then Take one Orange Juice.
I took out my wallet and open to Get some Money.But I stopped my moves when i saw Something.

My picture with jungkook...

"Mam?" I came back to reality and took some Money.I payed her and took my Orange Juice.
"Keep the Change" I said Coldy and walk away.

============
TO BE CONTINUED....!!!!!!!!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))