Game 003

"Ooohh sounds deep." Minhyuk commented on the "advice", earning another embarrassed look from I.M.

"Ok everyone, I'm telling you the rules now, before you go into the next room. You better listen because I won't repeat it." Wonho, who was standing next to Hyungwon, let out a dissatisfied groan. "It's actually really simple. The six of you – Shownu, Wonho, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Jooheon, and I.M – know each other. At the very least, you know how to address each other. But the thing is, some of the names I said were obviously nicknames. And that won't be good, because what kind of friends know their nicknames before real names? That's why this will be an icebreaker game.

"All of you will try and retrieve everyone's full names, meaning surname is included, in this game. The amount of points you get depends on how many full names you get, and of course your own will not be counted."

Hyungwon saw Jooheon fidget a little by his side. It seemed like he was going to ask something, but Shownu beat him into it.

"Can't we just share our names so everyone gets full points?"

It seems impossible for Smiley to frown with that mask covering his face, but something tells Hyungwon Smiley was taken aback by that question.

The said person hesitated a little before answering, "um... well, it's not against the rules, but... haha, I mean, where's the fun in that? So... just, just do what I say, okay?"

Shownu's confused look told Hyungwon that the answer was not satisfactory.

"If you have any questions ask now." Smiley's once flustered tone switched back to the ominously cheerful tone almost immediately.

"I have one," Hyungwon scanned the room and found that Wonho, oddly enough, had his hand up. "Is there a time limit?"

"Good question." Smiley stopped again after the short comment, as if he had never thought about the answer, and is trying to think of one right now on the spot. "I won't give you a time limit, I will just stop when I want to."

Wow, that's mean. But that is a very Smiley-thing to do.

No one said anything after that, so Smiley announced that the game is starting, and turned the screen off.

The six contestants were a little lost at first, but a door sprang open out of nowhere, which scared poor Jooheon out of his wits. Hyungwon peeked into it, wondering why the hell Smiley decided this game required them to be escorted into yet another room.

Anyone with their right minds would not go through the door into that dark abyss...

Hyungwon's thoughts were immediately proven wrong, because Wonho walked in, followed by I.M., and then there was Minhyuk, who skipped happily, trying to catch up. Jooheon shot a glance at Hyungwon but scurried away, too.

Suddenly, a hand tapped Hyungwon's shoulder, causing him to jump ten feet into the air out of surprise.

"My god..." Hyungwon calmed down a little when he realised it was just Shownu. "I have a weak heart, you know?"

"I'm sorry," Shownu rubbed the nape of his neck embarrassedly, "uh... maybe you should head on first, I just want to go... get another drink first."

Hyungwon should have found Shownu's actions weird, but who was he to say when they were only strangers, who met a few hours ago? So, he allowed his legs to bring him away and lead him into the other room.

-

Hyungwon found himself, with the other contestants, in the biggest room so far, with again the same vending machine in the corner, and of course the big screen on one of the walls, too. The yellow mask was already looking down at the guests filing into the room.