Game 004

Approximately twenty minutes ago...

"I already have a plan to guarantee our win." Shownu said.

"Really?" Jooheon widened his eyes, revealing his round, chocolate-brown orbs.

"When Hyungwon recruited me, he dropped one of his business cards on the floor- wait a minute," Shownu fished his wallet out and took out a professional-looking card with tiny words on it.

Chae Hyungwon

Lawyer

Seoul Headquarters

2-11, Yongsandong 5(o)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul

Tel +82 032-5064-1202

Mobile +82 037-7082-5016

Email chaeturtle@shqlawfirm.com.kr

A/N: all of the above are fake, and the address probably doesn't make sense

Whilst Jooheon was examining the card, Shownu continued, "so now we have his full name. As for his friend with the red hair, I have no idea whatsoever."

"How about Minhyuk?"

"I would never ever forget him." Shownu sighed, but in a happy way. "When I was on duty one day, he came running into the station in such a panic that he slammed into the glass doors, passing out as well. A few police officers had to help him with first aid, and after he woke up we asked him whether he had a case to file, but he forgot why he came in the first place."

Jooheon giggled a little at Shownu's story as he watched Minhyuk back hug I.M. in the distance.

"Anyways, there were still documents to fill in, so we got his full name, Lee Minhyuk. Now each of us will have 3 points, and this pretty much guarantees our win if we keep our names a secret."

I.M. and Minhyuk were now bickering, and Jooheon could not help but find the maknae's face familiar.

He squinted his eyes and strained to recall where he saw that face before.

"OH!" Once his memory caught up with him, Jooheon jumped up from the couch and exclaimed.

"Jesus, what was that for?" Even Shownu got scared, and he tried to ignore the eyes pointing at their direction.

"Sorry, hyung. I suddenly remembered where I saw I.M. before."

"You know him?"

"Yes! Actually, not really... we just study in the same university, and I saw him a few times." Jooheon laughed nervously. "Somehow I know his name, it's Im Changkyun."

"Hmmm that's nice. Now we are sure to win." Shownu had his police notebook out, but he was clever enough to cover the logo so his identity remains a secret to the others. He was also clever enough to notice the slight blush on Jooheon's face at the mention of Changkyun.

"So... what do we do now?" Jooheon asked after Shownu finished writing down notes.

"We wait."

-

The Present...

"Congratulations to the winner- oops, I meant winners... Shownu and Jooheon! They are only one point away from gaining full marks!"

Everyone, no doubt, was a little disappointed at losing, but something that bothered Hyungwon more was how they managed to know all their names.

They stuck with each other the whole time, and we don't use full names to address each other... how did they figure out my surname?