Games

A/N: The story is taking a turn~ (Btw sorry but this chapter is a bit shorter compared to the others, because I want to end it after this section if you know what I mean heheh)

"How much do you want to know?" Minhyuk saw how Changkyun held back his eye-roll. He knew he was being annoying, he knew he was stalling, but at the end he still wasn't ready.

Changkyun tried to be patient. "As much as you can tell me before the next game starts."

"I can tell you everything, the question is whether I want to tell you everything." Minhyuk didn't mean to, but that pissed Changkyun off, by a lot.

He groaned loudly. "Ok fine, just tell me whatever you want to tell me then. The 10 minutes is running out." Changkyun said quickly, arms folded.

"Well, he asked me what I desired." Minhyuk chuckled. "Such a creep, I know. Anyways, he asked me what I wanted, and..." He wasn't sure if he wanted to go on, but he knew what he said wasn't enough.

"And...?" Changkyun prompted, encouraging his friend. "I swear to God, I won't tell a soul. Don't worry about it ok? You have to trust me."

Minhyuk sighed, wondering why the 10 minutes felt longer than an hour. "And I asked him why he wanted to know."

"You didn't tell him?" Changkyun was eager.

"Of course I didn't." Minhyuk replied. "Do you want to know more?" He asked, not wanting to reveal anything more than necessary.

"Yea, what's the deal you made?"

Minhyuk almost choked at the question, even though he had expected it from the very beginning. "Do I have to tell you?"

Changkyun stared at his friend, annoyed. "Ok fine, just tell me what your desire is then. I really want to know why you want to win." It was clear to Minhyuk that Changkyun just wanted to get something, doesn't matter what.

Minhyuk debated which piece of information was more worthy of keeping. He decided it didn't matter if everyone knows who he liked, not when the person he liked knew that too. "Ok, I'm telling you why I want to win. Don't laugh, because I know you will. And don't judge, this might sound naïve, and even stupid." Minhyuk looked at Changkyun and made sure he got the message. "I have a crush- well you can't say it's a crush because he already knows, but anyway I have a crush on Jooheon." He sped up the last words and stopped abruptly, reading his friend's expression.

Changkyun looked flustered, eyes flittering and not knowing what to do. "Ah..."

Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. "So, are you satisfied now? Am I free?" He smiled at his own words, but Changkyun still looked confused, neglecting Minhyuk's question.

"Well, first, I don't think winning this game is going to help you win Jooheon in any way at all. Second..." Changkyun trailed off, dodging Minhyuk's questioning look. "I'm only saying this because you told me what I wanted to know, and I promised I will tell you my secret. We made a deal, and it's only fair if I tell you. Just know I don't mean to hurt you or anything." Minhyuk nodded, telling Changkyun to continue.

"Someone confessed to me last night, and that person is..."

"...Jooheon." Minhyuk cut off, completing the sentence, and leaving Changkyun wide-eyed.

"How did you know?"

Minhyuk smiled and shook his head. "Why wouldn't I know is the correct question. It's written all over your face and your actions, just like how you guessed that I like Jooheon."

"Ok, you got a point." Changkyun said, returning the smile, and at the same time remembering. "Don't worry, I won't take Jooheon from you or anything. You still have a chance, I don't like him...at least not yet." A cheeky grin formed on Changkyun's face, but Minhyuk could tell he was serious.